11/25 Early Tuesday Maintenance - Page 11 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/25 Early Tuesday Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
419 replies to this topic

#251 teitoklien

teitoklien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

Ok cool, lol now we're gonna have a ton of elite vets making super novices because they already leveled all the main jobs they wanted, and they are bored waiting for the next expansion. So many people were wanting Super novices to be allowed to get 2nd job skills, and the lv 150 cap is sweet(does this mean we are gonna start seeing Super Novices in WOE, and not just as a joke either now).

I don't even...

Should probably read up on some of these things either on the wiki or by some other means before you go jumping to conclusions.

There is plenty of information out their (:

Here i will get you started, Google is your friend.

http://irowiki.org/w...d_Super_Novices

Edited by teitoklien, 22 November 2014 - 06:12 PM.

#252 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

I don't even...

Should probably read up on some of these things either on the wiki or by some other means before you go jumping to conclusions.

There is plenty of information out their (:

Here i will get you started, Google is your friend.

http://irowiki.org/w...d_Super_Novices

Forget the Super Novice, the Kagerou branch for the Ninja seems awesome in both PvM, and WOE(My rogue/SC is so gonna hate seeing them in WOE. I can sneak by reg sight casters, and such np, I have skills, but damn, there's no hiding from a Kagerou is there sigh. Double attack, Dual wielding Kagerou

The imbue Double Attack is awesome, and they can imbue their weapons with elements too. I'm gonna have fun with this job, that's for sure :) After I get my Rogue char to SC, I'm gonna work on getting my Ninja to Kagerou. Cross wounds seems pretty sweet as well.

#253 ramenkari

ramenkari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:42 PM

yay 160lv cap..

#254 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:34 PM

Forget the Super Novice, the Kagerou branch for the Ninja seems awesome in both PvM, and WOE(My rogue/SC is so gonna hate seeing them in WOE. I can sneak by reg sight casters, and such np, I have skills, but damn, there's no hiding from a Kagerou is there sigh. Double attack, Dual wielding Kagerou

The imbue Double Attack is awesome, and they can imbue their weapons with elements too. I'm gonna have fun with this job, that's for sure :) After I get my Rogue char to SC, I'm gonna work on getting my Ninja to Kagerou. Cross wounds seems pretty sweet as well.

Have you been living under a rock?

#255 Sirolrex

Sirolrex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:55 PM

It's valid point.  The party system needs to have the exp reworked so that people WANT to party over going solo.  It's one of the biggest flaws in RO . 

#256 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:03 AM

oh yeah i forgot

for high TI : PARUS PARUS PARUS PARUS PARUS  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love: 

#257 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:36 AM

and pom spider.

#258 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:56 AM

4ptb47.jpg

This one would be annoying as hell with all the buildings, fences and funneled corridors (none of which appear on the map teehee). Let's do Payon Cave 4!

oh yeah i forgot

for high TI : PARUS PARUS PARUS PARUS PARUS  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

Nuuuuuuu. Dolomedes and Odium of Thanatos for High TI!

#259 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:25 AM

It's nice to have Topics like this in advance. I seriously doubt Oda, or Camp, will look at many of these posts, much less answer them :/

This should really be done with the Tiki Tuesday thread.

#260 archiew

archiew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:13 AM

This one would be annoying as hell with all the buildings, fences and funneled corridors (none of which appear on the map teehee). Let's do Payon Cave 4!

Yeah and see ppl again ranting and complain about the map.... might be the same person who likes to complain....

Ah "the map is too dark ahh there is invincible fence ahh blablabla the houses blocks my skills..."

Then let's put Cecil damon and Katherine keyron there lets make them ppl cry harder lol

#261 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:47 AM

Big post #2, maps.

I went through the database, looked at maps and tried to get those which I have visited and consider them good for TI maps. I ignored guild dungeon maps. Always remember that I don't know what map is on what zone server. When I click on zone servers (here), the only thing that shows up is Overlook on Zone 3. Tho I assume the CM/GM team will know what maps they can use to avoid major lag (I have faith :> ). On to the dungeon maps:

1) I can't remember if we had Abyss 1 and 2. The only annoying thing about those are the "pillars/walls". Pretty straightforward other than that imo. Abyss 3 is often used and is one of the more popular maps.

Abyss1 (abyss_01)

Spoiler

Abyss 2 (abyss_02)

Spoiler

2) Brasilis dungeon map 1 (bra_dun01). Nice, roundish, maybe the rocks all over the place could pose a problem/annoyance.

Spoiler

3) Geffenia South East and North West. They seem rather nice except for the possibility of monsters spawning in the small choke points (mostly watching the west side of Geff SE map).

Geff South East (gefenia01)

Spoiler

Geff Norht West (gefenia03)

Spoiler

4) GH churchyard (gl_chyard). This one was used before.

Spoiler

5) Moscovia dungeon map 3 (mosk_dun03). Trees may impact visibility?

Spoiler

6) Thors lvl 1 (thor_v01). Small obstacles here and there.

Spoiler

That's it for the dungeon maps, on to field maps, yay.

7) Einbroch field 7 and 8. Nothing really to comment, would be good maps imo (maybe big monster spawn on the "islands"?).

Einbroch field 7 (ein_fild07)

Spoiler

Einbroch field 8 (ein_fild08)

Spoiler

8) Hugel field 6 (hu_fild06). Nothing outstanding here, a good map.

Spoiler

9) Juno Field 7 (yuno_fild07). Again, no comment, pretty straightforward map (maybe you don't like bridges tho?).

Spoiler

10) Mt Mjolnir 11 (mjolnir_11). Squareish, don't need to hike that much. Possible insane spawns in the corners tho.

Spoiler

11) Dicastes field 2 (dic_fild02). You'll notice I like maps where you can make "laps". :>

Spoiler

12) South pront maybe? Idk if it's possible to disable spawn in the lower left part of the map, monsters there would be insane lol. The magnolia map would also be good imo.

Spoiler

Magnolia map(prt_fild09)

Spoiler

13)Desert Wolf map. This one's super straightforward and awesome. We should use it. Kobold map is a contender too. Maybe even Kobold Archer and Roween maps. Hm, Rachel has nice maps.

Desert Wolf map(ra_fild01)

Spoiler

Kobold map(ra_fild05)

Spoiler

Kobold Archer map(ra_fild06)

Spoiler

Roween map(ra_fild12)

Spoiler

14) Peco Peco map. Squarish and open, what's there not to like? Same deal with Drops map.

Peco Peco map(moc_fild01)

Spoiler

Drops map(moc_fild07)

Spoiler

15) Splendide Field 2 (spl_fild02). Easy to lap it and check corners for monsters.

Spoiler

There are other maps that were used/people were happy with, didn't cover those. One other super good map would be the Eclage field if it weren't for the unresponsiveness every 30 seconds or so (idk why really, anyone else experience this or is it only me? And it's that particular map only. Weird ~_~ ).

There's also the possibilities of using town maps (I remember we had Geffen, long time ago tho).

So, TL;DR: We have tons of maps to choose from, just gotta be careful to avoid lag when choosing them.

There you have, hope the CM/GM team see this and give input. Godbless.

#262 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:55 AM

for TI map, i always like a map to do round trip (or laps in oniiichan yamette's word) better, easier to navigate and to predict the course of the party in case some people got lost

#263 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 06:57 AM

5) Moscovia dungeon map 3 (mosk_dun03). Trees may impact visibility?

Spoiler

I suggest this map for low TI, looks cute those trees, also the MVP respawn can be used for everyone Recuit (camp) with an NCP guard for send to eden.

#264 frohzn

frohzn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:02 AM

Yep The map is cool

#265 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:48 AM

Have you been living under a rock?

Pretty much yes, haven't been playing RO much after Renewal hit(just started seriously playing again), and when I did jump in game after Renewal, it was mainly to spend my fortune on some of the awesome newer items that came out.

#266 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 766 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:56 PM

Ah. true i forgot about those fences & invisble walls @_@ :heh: .    Payon field has some nice bright maps too.

Edited by PIayboy, 23 November 2014 - 12:58 PM.

#267 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:29 AM

It's valid point.  The party system needs to have the exp reworked so that people WANT to party over going solo.  It's one of the biggest flaws in RO . 

The party system definitely needs to be adjusted. You're right it's been a big flaw. It makes it hard to party, the way it is now with the limitations, especially for Gramps TI's.

I'm afraid it's one of those things that will never be fixed or if it is it will take years before it's done.

#268 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:30 AM

Boxter update pls.

#269 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:33 AM

^ No kidding! I've been asking for weeks for the rest of the Trans Scrolls & +20 Stat Food packs to be put back in. Also the number of Trans Scrolls taken at one time seriously needs fixed. Only 5 at a time is ridicules.

#270 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:17 AM

If you're only able to give 5 at a time...you must have done something to annoy the GMs. Mind you, I haven't turned in some for a little while but I was handing in up to 500 at a time. And up to 1k Mystical Amp scrolls.

#271 bigpoi83

bigpoi83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:47 AM

I could go for some monster in Low TI that the 70+ can get decent exp.  Dark Priest and Assaulter are too Hi a level for those trying to level in there.

Also, REBEL CLASS please?!

#272 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:20 PM

I could go for some monster in Low TI that the 70+ can get decent exp. Dark Priest and Assaulter are too Hi a level for those trying to level in there.

Also, REBEL CLASS please?!

. For 71-85 you should grind on rafflesia/stem worm instead since we are have Lighthalzen spotlight, I leveled my sniper there just few days ago and was getting 14-15k exp per mob with x3. If you can't find a party in ti, you can even grind there til 90+ if you want.

#273 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:51 PM

If you're only able to give 5 at a time...you must have done something to annoy the GMs. Mind you, I haven't turned in some for a little while but I was handing in up to 500 at a time. And up to 1k Mystical Amp scrolls.

Haha... Boxter isn't a GM. You might want to try trading them again. She won't take that many or the Transformation Scrolls at once.

Edited by Razzez, 24 November 2014 - 12:51 PM.

#274 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:10 PM

Enriched Hammer Please oda

#275 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:12 PM

Just curious, do kRO has release any update regarding Mado party aoe heal bug?

If not why not iRO outsmart them by fixing this maybe they would give more updates or maybe not lol..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users