Upgrading Gear and finding a class - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Upgrading Gear and finding a class

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KhogaN

KhogaN

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been in the game about 1 month now and am having 2 main problems. 

1. Which class to play - So far I have made a 80/30 High Priest, 98/69 A-Cross, 90ish Hunter, 70 Alchemist, 95 Sage, and a new 80 Sader. I was recommended playing a thief or mage class first so I made the Mage first and switched to the Thief. I put the priest on a second account to help with buffs, warps, and heals to help offset leveling costs (originally I thought I could do this by making my own white potions with the alchemist). The Hunter is from leaching the priest to trans, then the Sader was made to leach the High Priest up. Up until now I considered my AX my main, but I really enjoyed playing both the Archer and Swordsman class. What I really am looking for is information on which class is going to allow me to do the most PVM/MVP stuff at end game without having to overcome too many overwhelming obstacles. 

2. How to go about upgrading my gear. I have pretty much used Eden gear on my characters save my AX. Here is a list of what I do have and what I have been considering as the next upgrade. I am trying to keep my selections generic so I can either use them on multiple classes depending on what I decide to play. 

Morrigaine Set

Rideword Hat

Clip + phen card

Nile + vitata

~ 2500 kafra points between 2 accounts

60m zeny

I have been looking at getting a HBP since it would be an endgame item and usable across multiple characters. Robo eyes with 500 kafra points also looks like a good purchase that would be usable with multiple characters. The only thing I have really been considering past that are some of the shadow armor pieces that go in the costume slots for extra stats.

Any help would be much appreciated.

#2 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:52 PM

don't bother, eden stuff is good enough till you hit 3rd class. save your cash till then.

#3 KhogaN

KhogaN

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:03 PM

My AX is 1 level from being GX.

#4 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:36 AM

once u hit 99 get someone to run you through hazy so you can start collecting mora coins for the GX gear.  that is pretty decent, although not nearly as OP as the ranger set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users