Pets should start at level 1 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Pets should start at level 1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:37 PM

I would like to see Cash Shop pets; Husky, Phelix, Gryphon, Woodia, Maple, BlueBlue, and Blossom to be sold as level 1 pets instead of at lv.20 or 40. Because, I would like to level up my own pet to either level 20 or 40.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

These pets do not level up.

This are just pets that follow you around in-game. They provide you with the stats they have and can't be levelled up.

The only reason why the Cash pets have a higher level is, because they have better stats.

#3 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:07 PM

These pets do not level up.

This are just pets that follow you around in-game. They provide you with the stats they have and can't be levelled up.

The only reason why the Cash pets have a higher level is, because they have better stats.

Oh. Will there be an update to allow you to level these pets up later in the game?

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:16 AM

No, I don't think so. Those pets are meant to be like they are, aka programmed in this exact way. Those are in since the beginning of the game. They are meant to be just for the looks, to be cute and just to follow you around. And for this purpose they don't need to level up and this is and never was intended by the developers. They were always meant to be just cute and little "I follow you around" friends.

We have pets that do level up, with that exact purpose. But those pets aren't as cute as the "little ones" are and shall not be like this. This is also intended to be like this.

:p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users