DarkstalkerX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern blade

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:18 PM

Ladies and gentlemen I have some words I wanna show, some of these raps are fast and some of these are slow. Don't you worry these are clean, kid friendly that has always been my theme. While to this there is no beat, please don't think that this is weak, I was bored out of my mind and every class got their own kind. If you like, that's fine, put it up your signature if it's fly. If you hate, behave, I made these without looking for fame. I hope you'll enjoy, my words will play it coy, and tell me which one you like best, that would be such a joy:

Overlord:
I'm an overlord, and I am born to rule. I'll take my sword and shove it up right through you. So you're a player, big deal you can't even make a scar, cause once I stumble you'll be the one that's seeing stars. You put your weapons against my own truck sized blade, your skills can't even give my health a damn close shave. I'm insane, my bear fighter's on cocaine, after he's done with your face then you will never be the same. My demon, the God Bultan I will summon, death stinger pile driving mobs like this is something common. My demolition bomber lagging over your screen, I'm fighting mobs and winning just like charlie sheen.

Dragoon:
You think I'm scared of patches? the nerfs won't kill my spazzes, my victory's more certain than your death and taxes! I'm the master of this game, some say I'm overpowered. BULL-_- I say the people in this game are underpowered. I can block, reflect, dodge and even heal, so let the devs know that I'm the people's sex appeal. You got perfect seal? I'll grill you like a veal, to defeat me the devil must cut you a new deal. My sword's not something that you can conceal so I will make your life an impossible ordeal.

Savage:
I am a savage, and I play rock not blues, my head spinning with the upper screw will put you through. I've got a crazy soul, enemies can't snitch cause when I battle, chances are I won't even flinch. I'm cossack dancing on your balls and I'm moonwalking out the halls, I'm no joker but the way you died was off the walls, I will dodge the skills you pass, I am the other half of ninja only more badass. My demon's rocking the task, club mania on the class. You are my minion, like me there's only one in a million, I've got you down, and you know that that's my final decision.

Warmage:
Get ready to battle cause I am a war mage, heaven and hell revolves once I get out of my cage. Elemental strikes! I'm unleashing all my rage, I'll be writing 'bout your death and there'll be blood on the page! I've got so many spells: Enemies engaged! My magic missiles will be blasting till the end of the stage. I got a chilli fire bath, this ain't no tough math and once I blizzard, you'll see that I have got the last laugh. I don't just conform, cause I can do support, a little slow heal on the party's out for your comfort. And magic is no joke, so cross me and you will choke, I'll shock the world, and I will do it just for show.

Invoker:
So guess what? I'm an invoker, healing ain't like playing poker. I save lives! I am a God amongst the walkers. Some call me elementalist, I'm the last one in your list cause when I seal, no matter what you'll always miss. Don't be scared by my frail looks because your life is in my books and when I play, that's when you know I save the crews. You got bone dragon, elga, carsharp and even paris, I will be there helping you kill every boss in the palace. My heals are just obscene, and my spells you haven't seen, I'll freaking thunderstorm your ass and I will break your spleen!

Ninja:
Things have just gone bad cause ninja's 'bout to rap, just need one slash for me to make you take a nap. My style goes fast, and a thousand years will pass, before you can, understand what whooped your ass. My crit's insane, and at dodging I'm the king, I've combed my mane and I'm about to bring the pain! I've got a thousand tricks, and I'm the one digged by the chicks, I'd slice your mama for a copper and for gold your kids. My blows are violent, on my watch your death is silent! Check my pvp, all the victories I'm piling. I've got ninjas in my team and we will kill you while you dream, and when you see me at your front door you won't even get to scream!

Destroyer:
So are you bound to get down? Because destroyer's in town! Nuclear missiles on my hands I'm always ready to pound. Explosives I can compound so I'll be breaking the ground, I've got camouflage my brother you won't notice a sound. My life is always fun, and I was born with a gun, raised a marksman I will snipe you don't you try to run. Explosive ammunition, I'm bringing demolition, I'm a terrorist self bomber wrecking face on a mission, I will flashbang that ass until you're losing your vision, if this wasn't a game by now I should be in prison. I don't need no permission I'll kill without a comission, from life to death I'm gonna bring you I'm already positioned, here's my artist's rendition, I'll put it through your cognition, I am an archer in a way but I'm the killer edition.

Sentinel:
Listen I'm a sentinel, best in antipersonnel, a hundred animals my army and I am the colonel. I'll dash right through your screen, lay traps that won't be seen, I am the nature and it's summoner, I'm just obscene! My senses are so keen, with arrows I'm so mean, I'll put them right throughout your heart and I will make a scene! I'm not a pokemon trainer but I've got legendary birds, my skills are catastrophic I don't need no words. Hallucination! You're on drugs, I'll be dodging all the thugs for you to win that is just another simple minded thought!

Jumeaux:
In combat we cause stress, the best ones in business, twin fighters from kazeura-- killing is how we express! We got back to the track, and we're worth every penny, we're so badass in the series that we start it off at twenty, we aren't easy to dominate and we ain't liked by many but our movement crosses right across the world as legendary, we don't need no swords and we will cut you by the belly, and if it weren't for our kin you wouldn't know of Dragon Velly! We're the top of the line, defying death as something daily, we've so many skills, and did we mention we can parry? Our right hand our main weapon and our left hand secondary, try to catch us if you can, your chance at victory's imaginary!

Spirit Lord:
So I command the earth, fire, wind and even thunder, spirit lord is in control I put my enemies asunder! I'm the best one at the summons, I'm the dragonkin's boy wonder, don't you come around my view because your mana I will plunder, with my golgon on the battlefield my tactic's such a wonder! I'll be rolling like a stone, with the stun I'm such a pounder, when I've casted all my skills you'll look thinner than a flounder, don't you think that this is over, I'm a magical lawnmower, with some seconds on the timer you'll be just another goer!

#2 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:09 AM

V-very creative

#3 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:12 AM

DarkstalkerX confirmed for next member of OFWG

#4 WivzapeX

WivzapeX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:06 AM

Overlord:
I'm an overlord, and I am born to rule. I'll take my sword and shove it up right through you. So you're a player, big deal you can't even make a scar, cause once I stumble you'll be the one that's seeing stars. You put your weapons against my own truck sized blade, your skills can't even give my health a damn close shave. I'm insane, my bear fighter's on cocaine, after he's done with your face then you will never be the same. My demon, the God Bultan I will summon, death stinger pile driving mobs like this is something common. My demolition bomber lagging over your screen, I'm fighting mobs and winning just like charlie sheen.

NICE!! +1 for you xD

#5 Akyrie

Akyrie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:44 AM

Warmage:
Get ready to battle cause I am a war mage, heaven and hell revolves once I get out of my cage. Elemental strikes! I'm unleashing all my rage, I'll be writing 'bout your death and there'll be blood on the page! I've got so many spells: Enemies engaged! My magic missiles will be blasting till the end of the stage. I got a chilli fire bath, this ain't no tough math and once I blizzard, you'll see that I have got the last laugh. I don't just conform, cause I can do support, a little slow heal on the party's out for your comfort. And magic is no joke, so cross me and you will choke, I'll shock the world, and I will do it just for show.

:thumb:

#6 prii

prii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Locationwhere on earth..

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

they're great! u're talented XD
now put them together and add a beat! :thumb:

#7 Arrowga

Arrowga

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationBerlin - Germany
  • Server:Waddles Server!

Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:43 PM

Hi there peeps.

Since I started playing warrior (gladiator) several days ago I had that one sentence in my head which I thought sounds genius so I decided to post it in an extended version with more text on here.

I actually thought I'd post it here: http://forums.warppo...-ds-class-raps/

.. but I think that would be considered to necro a topic, so I'm making a new topic for this.

So here it is:

Gladiator, Myrmidon, Overlord - get ready for my 2-hand sword.
If you see my bad boy, you'd be best to run, dealing with my damage? Ain't - that - fun!
Sharpened - and great is ma mind and ma blade. You either be a foe, or my freakin' mate!

- Arrowga 0u7 ~~~~ ;

P.S:
tumblr_mhkg3aml1N1qha9aao1_500.gif

Edited by Arrowga, 21 November 2014 - 06:21 PM.

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 22 November 2014 - 12:57 AM

I have merged your post to the old topic. I know the rules can be somewhat confusing.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 22 November 2014 - 12:58 AM.

#9 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:11 PM

loved the savage and ninja one haha

#10 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig