Navagation function crash - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Navagation function crash

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:27 PM

when i enter a map into the navigation function and click submit it crashes my client... whats wrong with it and how do i fix it?

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:06 PM

You're using the Navigation window and not the chat box command?

#3 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:10 PM

yeah using the window

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 12:45 AM

Yeah, I'd avoid using the window for the time being until we're caught up in kRO updates.

Just use the /navi command instead. It's actually much quicker.

/navi mapname xx/yy

#5 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 01:09 AM

Yeah, I'd avoid using the window for the time being until we're caught up in kRO updates.

Just use the /navi command instead. It's actually much quicker.

/navi mapname xx/yy

i was using it for specific monsters.... does it work with monsters as well? i dont always feel like looking up the exact location so i input the mob name and choose the map i want (works great for getting through the tatami maze in amatsu and the labyrinth forest)

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 01:47 AM

i was using it for specific monsters.... does it work with monsters as well? i dont always feel like looking up the exact location so i input the mob name and choose the map i want (works great for getting through the tatami maze in amatsu and the labyrinth forest)

Ah, the command is useful for getting to specific points, but if it's monster mobs you're looking for, then it's rather useless.

For the mazes, all you need to do is input the x/y coordinates for the exit and the /navi command will take you through just fine. People have already posted the exit coordinates on iRO Wiki.

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:00 AM

you know that you can skip the tatami maze completely right?  just complete the http://irowiki.org/w...e_Harvest_Quest; afterwards you can just talk to Einrich in the palace and he will send you straight to his sister at the entrance to level 2.

it doesn't work in reverse though, but since your HQ is Amatsu anyway, just relog once you get back to level 1 and the dungeon will boot you back to your save point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users