• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Belinho159

Belinho159

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:26 AM

No dia 22/11/2014 eu comprei 30 dolares de WP, entao troquei esses pontos por Item Mall Points e fiquei com 3450 IM

Fui na loja e comprei 7 Testemunho de Reciclagem entao para minha surpresa o IM foi descontado mas os 

Testemunho de Reciclagem nao apareceram, nao apareceu nenhum item para mim mas meu IM foi gasto 

entao eu reloguei pra ve se era algum bug e o IM nao estava la nem os Itens, entao comprei mais 1 Testemunho de Reciclagem o IM foi descontado e o Item apareceu mas os outros 7 nao estavam la, oque eu faço agora quero meus IM devolta 2800 IM perdidos.

Por favor ADM me ajuda vou deixar Fotos ai pra provar.

On 22/11/2014 I bought $ 30 of WP , then changed sos BY Points Item Mall Points and stayed with IM 3450

I went to the store and bought 7 Recycling Testimony then to my surprise the IM was discounted but OS
Recycling testimony not appeared , appeared not No products paragraph I but my IM was spent
so I was relog to ve Some bug OE IM was not her NOR Items , then bought MORE 1 IM Recycling testimony was discounted OE item appeared but OS Other 7 were not her, What do I do want agora My IM right back in 2800 IM lost.

Please Help me ADM 'll let photos here to prove .

Srry my english i'm Brazilian!!

Removed

Thank you

Edited by VModCupcake, 22 November 2014 - 12:27 PM.

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 22 November 2014 - 12:36 PM

I have edited your post to remove the images. It's good that you have them, but you should never post pictures that show your account information here in the public forum for your own protection.

As for your issue with the Item Mall- you should make a ticket. Here is the link  https://support.warp...1a-b6e55fdcf155

For the department use #2 Item recovery, then for "type of loss" use "Item Mall Loss"  Fill in the rest of the ticket and attach the images you posted here before. The images will help show what happened and it's safe to post them in a ticket because only you and the support team can see the ticket.

I'm confident that support will be able to help you and recover the items that are missing but please give them 48 hours to reply. Be sure to check your email, in case they have any questions for you. 

#3 Belinho159

Belinho159

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:25 PM

Thank you so much!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users