10 replies to this topic

#1 Amudiel

Amudiel

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:10 PM

good day!
I just downloaded the game and install it and all well but upon entry to create my pj it appears in a gray shadow I not see textures, also happens with npc and moobs and overall citywide is gray cannot distinguish anything more than names. I wish you could help!

Also when I click on full check start check files in BACKGROUND AND DATA but reaching 46% I get the message "ERROR. Application corrupted. Please install again."

PD: I attached a picture of how it looks and the picture of the error

sipJ67L.jpgJbwrbXZ.png
ePFlBJ4.jpg

#2 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:18 PM

do you have some Anti Virus Program running during the install/patch?

-> try deactivate and try download / patch again. 

but dunno... if the Game starts and only the Graphics are the Problem ,

try mby. update your Graphic drivers first. 

#3 Amudiel

Amudiel

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:13 PM

do you have some Anti Virus Program running during the install/patch?

-> try deactivate and try download / patch again. 

but dunno... if the Game starts and only the Graphics are the Problem ,

try mby. update your Graphic drivers first. 

the graphics drivers are updated. I have avast internet security. then i disable my antivirus and download the game again and I install it? or with which discharge is enough? how i know if I should patch it?

#4 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:38 PM

best would be to de install / delete the old Version from the Game 

than deactivate your Anti Virus Program and download + install/patch again.

best wishes. 

#5 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Are you using an Intel IGP? You may need to apply a patch for the shaders to properly display. Are you getting playable frame rates right now?

Also never press 'Full Check' on this game. The devs should have removed that button in 2008. They have never updated the client to correctly check for stability so the moment of the first update was the last time Full Check worked. Now it simply corrupts your game and makes you reinstall a fresh client. To do this uninstall the existing game. If you still have the install package downloaded, rerun it.

Edited by Cleffy, 22 November 2014 - 06:06 PM.

#6 Amudiel

Amudiel

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:03 PM

best would be to de install / delete the old Version from the Game 

than deactivate your Anti Virus Program and download + install/patch again.

best wishes. 

I will try that.
thanks for the help: D

Are you using an Intel IGP? You may need to apply a patch for the shaders to properly display. Are you getting playable frame rates right now?

Also never press 'Full Check' on this game. The devs should have removed that button in 2008. They have never updated the client to correctly check for stability so the moment of the first update was the last time Full Check worked. Now it simply corrupts your game and makes you reinstall a fresh client. To do this uninstall the existing game. If you still have the install package downloaded, rerun it.

my pc characteristics are:
Processor: intel atom cpu mhz d525@1.8 (4 cpus)
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Memory: 2GB ram
graphics: intel graphics media accelerator 3150 256mb
pixel shader 3.0

with FRAPS program: in the citys run to 4fps goes a little slow and out of its run to  7fps is not seen slow goes normally

the patch you mention of Intel where I can find it?
 I played the games metin and shaiya without problems on this pc 

Edited by Amudiel, 22 November 2014 - 11:07 PM.

#7 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:42 PM

https://support.warp...-error-fix.aspx

You probably won't be able to play the game considering how dead the game is and you are getting only a couple FPS. What the fix above does is offer multi-shader support, so after the fix is applied you will probably have lower FPS.

The game is not optimized for multi-core low power CPUs, so thats going to be the bigger hurdle. The game is optimized for highly clocked cpus over 2.8 ghz. The IGP you are using also is not very good. I would not recommend playing this game with your current setup. Ideally you should view games at a minimum of 46 fps in order to reduce eye strain.

#8 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:27 AM

Am i looking to a builtin videocard? If that so, i suggest u should consider buying a decent videocard..

#9 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:46 AM

good day!
I just downloaded the game and install it and all well but upon entry to create my pj it appears in a gray shadow I not see textures, also happens with npc and moobs and overall citywide is gray cannot distinguish anything more than names. I wish you could help!

Also when I click on full check start check files in BACKGROUND AND DATA but reaching 46% I get the message "ERROR. Application corrupted. Please install again."

PD: I attached a picture of how it looks and the picture of the error

sipJ67L.jpgJbwrbXZ.png
ePFlBJ4.jpg

https://support.warp...or-greater.aspx

I assume you are playing on a Laptop with intergrated graphics. Had this happen on a old Laptop...

Edited by Crftwise, 23 November 2014 - 12:48 AM.

#10 iBeast6

iBeast6

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:59 AM

dude...duuuuuude... DUUUUUUUUUUDE u need a new pc lol

#11 Amudiel

Amudiel

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:08 PM

https://support.warp...-error-fix.aspx

You probably won't be able to play the game considering how dead the game is and you are getting only a couple FPS. What the fix above does is offer multi-shader support, so after the fix is applied you will probably have lower FPS.

The game is not optimized for multi-core low power CPUs, so thats going to be the bigger hurdle. The game is optimized for highly clocked cpus over 2.8 ghz. The IGP you are using also is not very good. I would not recommend playing this game with your current setup. Ideally you should view games at a minimum of 46 fps in order to reduce eye strain.

I did what you recommended and nothing, it seems the problem is my pc :(...
  anyway I appreciate the help. thank you

Am i looking to a builtin videocard? If that so, i suggest u should consider buying a decent videocard..

Thanks, I will :D

https://support.warp...or-greater.aspx

I assume you are playing on a Laptop with intergrated graphics. Had this happen on a old Laptop...

on a pc all in one with integrated graphics :/

dude...duuuuuude... DUUUUUUUUUUDE u need a new pc lol

Thank you !!! I had not considered :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users