Re-launch(magician) skill problem - Magician Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Re-launch(magician) skill problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

I had level up the Re-launch(lst job skill) skill three times and it ain't useful. It's my first time using it and I decided to level up this skill to attack fallen enemies but every time I use it I lose more HP trying to hit other fallen enemies. Because, some of my skills like Meteor Fall(lst job skill) and Lightning Strike(2nd job skill) cause my enemies to fall and I can't attack them while they're fallen unless I use Meteor Fall, Lightning Strike, and Re-launch. The Re-launch skill doesn't do much damage on fallen enemies but if I level up Meteor Fall to Lv.3 and level up the Meteor Rush then my Meteor Fall get power up which is better because it hits multiple enemies when I use it and get rid of them faster. 

Edited by CyndaquilLover, 22 November 2014 - 03:08 PM.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:41 PM

First of all the words please and thank you aren't in your vocabulary, are they?

There are many users on this forum that actually tried to help you, but nobody ever got a thank you or even a response after helping you.

Just something you maybe should think about.......

Second, it is funny to see how you blame any single mistake you do on the game itself. You criticize about every single aspect of the game so far and this behavior is making you look in a very bad light. Is it your wish to become the number 1 forum troll on here, or actually to ask something and get help?

Third, asking in a polite way can bring you further. Here are many players from all around the world on the forums. Most of them are willing to help out any new player on here, yes including you. When you change your behavior in the right direction I'm sure not only one person, but many, will try to help you. And actually do so.....

Fourth,

Instead of blaming anything that goes wrong just and only on those two skills, you maybe should have politely asked on the forums which skills do work good and which don't. If you had done so about anyone on the forums (that knows this class) had already told you not to skill a single one of these skills - because they are useless and way too weak to do anything with them in game (especially in later gameplay - but even within the first 20 levels).

Fifth,

The only advice I can give you is either to use one of the 19 level 19 free skill resets you get and reskill. Or use the level 20 free skill reset scroll and reskill. Get rid of both of the skills and skill something else.

#3 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:53 AM

First of all the words please and thank you aren't in your vocabulary, are they?

There are many users on this forum that actually tried to help you, but nobody ever got a thank you or even a response after helping you.

Just something you maybe should think about.......

Second, it is funny to see how you blame any single mistake you do on the game itself. You criticize about every single aspect of the game so far and this behavior is making you look in a very bad light. Is it your wish to become the number 1 forum troll on here, or actually to ask something and get help?

Third, asking in a polite way can bring you further. Here are many players from all around the world on the forums. Most of them are willing to help out any new player on here, yes including you. When you change your behavior in the right direction I'm sure not only one person, but many, will try to help you. And actually do so.....

Fourth,

Instead of blaming anything that goes wrong just and only on those two skills, you maybe should have politely asked on the forums which skills do work good and which don't. If you had done so about anyone on the forums (that knows this class) had already told you not to skill a single one of these skills - because they are useless and way too weak to do anything with them in game (especially in later gameplay - but even within the first 20 levels).

Fifth,

The only advice I can give you is either to use one of the 19 level 19 free skill resets you get and reskill. Or use the level 20 free skill reset scroll and reskill. Get rid of both of the skills and skill something else.

No! I'm not trying to be a number 1 forum troll I'm just asking for something, getting help, and reporting some bugs in the game that's needs to be fixed. I'm sorry for not responding and thanking users for not helping me.

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 23 November 2014 - 07:47 AM

Asking questions is never wrong. :p_smile:

So feel free to  ask questions.

But please stop only criticizing, cause that's the way almost everything you wrote till today is sounding.

Like I said, feel free to ask questions. When you do this in a polite way,  I'm sure you will find a lot people helping you on here.

(the bugs you were "reporting".....what sounded more like constant blaming on about every single aspect of the game.......are sadly known for a long long time now. There is nothing anybody on the forums can do about them. The dev team, that is laggy as hell and sitting in Korea are the only ones that are able to fix them...and all of us are waiting for this)

#5 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:29 PM

Asking questions is never wrong. :p_smile:

So feel free to  ask questions.

But please stop only criticizing, cause that's the way almost everything you wrote till today is sounding.

Like I said, feel free to ask questions. When you do this in a polite way,  I'm sure you will find a lot people helping you on here.

(the bugs you were "reporting".....what sounded more like constant blaming on about every single aspect of the game.......are sadly known for a long long time now. There is nothing anybody on the forums can do about them. The dev team, that is laggy as hell and sitting in Korea are the only ones that are able to fix them...and all of us are waiting for this)

I'm sorry for criticizing about the game. I didn't know that I was criticizing about it all along.  But, I found a link here to Barunson Interactive: http://dragonica.gra.../contactus.aspx 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users