MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:41 PM

Hi guys, I recently evolved to a Royal Guard. I thought that I was going to solo many places. Raydrics, Low and Mid TI, etc. The truth is that I am running out of SP too quickly with Overbrand. So I wanted to ask you guys, How do you guys level up with Overbrand being a very expensive skill SP wise? What exact equips will I need so I can hunt for them. I would like to hunt for them and not buy them.

I would also love to kill MVP's and hunt anywhere I wanted, This is why I created a Royal Guard. Hopefully I made the right decision. I also have basic gears, nothing too crazy just a couple of reduction shields, Hunting spear, Hellfire, Long Horn.

Thanks for any advise.

#2 SSkeith

SSkeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:Chaos Server

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:54 PM

+9Vanargand Helm(SP) and a WPH / Fish in mouth / Rudolf Hairband(HP),I think this two piece headgear is a must for RG who wish to solo effectively, Vanargand helm solve the sp problem and allow you to spam OB and WPH give you acces to low weight cheap potion as you need to tank alot of damage from the monsters. The headgear is quite expensive for new player but it definitely worth to get one.

Recommend some very mobby map like Nogg Road, TI map or scarab hall to increase the chance of vanargand helm proc

Strategy:

1. get 100 straw 500 pumpkins and 150 flywing and go to any mobby map, the 100 straw is an insurance when the vana helm don't proc

2. Fly wing + cast ENDURE all the time + pull, make sure you're not surrounded by monster, you won't wish to gank by bunch on monster you pull. Fly wing if you feel not right, because ya HP normally will gone in just 2-3sec

3. Immediately switch to Vana helm when you landed your OB and switch it back to WPH after the damage is out, the knock back effect of OB give you some time to spam hp pot. The key is to switch between two helm

tips:

1.Two hand spear quicken allow to spam pot faster when you're hit by monster, I'm not sure this effect to other but it definitely work for me.

2. use /q2, you finger will busy spamming alot buttons, use /q2 to spam pot and straw.

#3 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:51 PM

What does WPH mean?

#4 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty