Which class to play? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Which class to play?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 vierkun

vierkun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:59 PM

hello all, well that l'm quit confuse to play which class that a bit more creative not just spawm 1 button all the day current l have RK,GX,WL and Mastersmith so that l can focuse on 1 class it's tiring to switch id all the day,please don't recommend me Gen / Sura / Ranger becoz l find that gen and sura are boring to play

l mainly focuse on WOE and MPV etc (no pvp don't like), the class l want to play would be support (DMG) primary role like doing some bad stat etc it's ok tho but not a buffer team

l find GX and WL are quite intresting me but dunno how those perfome in WOE and RK are quite fun too play but quite not creative to use in my opinion (maybe), Mastersmith dunno l never play MC so need a study first

Gears and supply won't be problem well just pick the item from monster and sell it haha (maybe)

#2 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2201 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos & Thor

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:22 PM

Sorcerer perhaps? They use different offensive spells (they can't mash one button due to cooldowns) and they can play support too.

Super Novice and Kagerou/Oboro can be pretty creative too. Super Novice can play support due to their wide plethora of skills and a Kagerou/Oboro could debuff and causes statuses with Charms. They're also more challenging to play, but I can say they're viable in WoE if you're geared well and know how to play them.

#3 Jupitel

Jupitel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:11 AM

Shadow Chaser is quite nice - you can copy skills and it has quite a number of hiding/stealth as well as really good debuffs. Its more of a WoE/PVP character though so it might be hard levelling/MVPing. I reckon you should check it out though. Another interesting job is Maestro/Wanderer. They are definitely needed pretty much everywhere (maestro especially) and are quite good at buff/debuff when with many performers. Royal Guard is also pretty fun and is a nice support/tank/attacker depending on your build

#4 Jupitel

Jupitel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:15 AM

Although you'll never be bored with playing an Arch Bishop - the best support character (there are like 30 different skills you need to use regularly so its definitely not a one button press)

#5 vierkun

vierkun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:53 AM

maybe i considering Shadow Chaser in my list how bout RK WL GX MC? ?

#6 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:10 AM

Ninja, and Shadow Chaser would be good. I'm the only one who has created a MVP build for Rogue/SC though, so you'll have a problem MVPing, they're downright great in WOE(Precast, and LK/RKs are np for a Rogue/SC to get through/take care of), in general though.

I don't know WTF everyone is talking about, saying It's hard to lv a SC though(seriously, I must of heard a dozen people state that, well It's not true, they are fast levelers), they're easily one of the fastest jobs in the game to lv now(renewal favors AGI based char big time), so no, you wont have any problem in reg PvM, and leveling in general.

Ninja/Kagerou supposedly can do it all(Can't wait to get my Ninja to Kagerou), and boy do they have a diverse selection of skills, including WOE Specific skills as well.

RKs are really a 1-2 button spammer, so probally not what you're looking for. WL is a good option as well though

Edited by Zoltor, 23 November 2014 - 01:13 AM.

#7 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:20 AM

i MVP on my Kagerou all the time solo

#8 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:26 AM

i MVP on my Kagerou all the time solo

Yea I heard they could do that, MVPing with a Kagerou must be fun, they definitely have the skill flexibility for such, that's for sure. What kind of gear do you need for such though(I have a feeling you would need a lot of over upgraded elite gear, since they can't use trans or 3rd job specific gear)?

Edited by Zoltor, 23 November 2014 - 01:28 AM.

#9 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:11 AM

i use a tenebris[carded based on MVP], a +7 Double Liberation Petal Huuma, +6 enhanced Variants [uncarded], +9 Immune HBP, and a Airship captains hat [tower keeper].... nothing really all that spectacular... its more about the skills than the gears...

#10 vierkun

vierkun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:15 AM

l doesn't like that much about Kagerou how about GX?

#11 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:23 AM

i use a tenebris[carded based on MVP], a +7 Double Liberation Petal Huuma, +6 enhanced Variants [uncarded], +9 Immune HBP, and a Airship captains hat [tower keeper].... nothing really all that spectacular... its more about the skills than the gears...

Ok cool.

To OP: Well GX is brokenly OPed as always, but they really are a one button spammer too, so probally not what you want. They are the fastest character to lv in the game though(they always have been, but now It's even faster to lv, and if you go crit, you don't even have to worry about needing mad dex while leveling, then you can always get a skill/stat reset when you're GX, if you don't want to remain a crit build).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users