Has anyone ever... - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Has anyone ever...

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:05 PM

Has any players in RO ever earn 10 million zeny just by selling loots to NPC and sell equips/cards to real players? (No cash equips or boting loots/cards)

Has anyone who owns all the characters with all different type of job? And it's all max level 150?

Has anyone who play RO for over one year but never reach Lvl 150 and probably still wearing Eden equips?

#2 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

1.Highly doubt it there is any.

2.There are tons of them out there.

3.Me (highest is 141/50 Warlock) but not using the Eden gears

#3 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:18 PM

About 70% of all the zenny I have earned came from selling cards/equips to players(non-kafra shop items), and selling to NPCs.

All together, I've made over 2b total zenny, so needless to say, 70% of that, is a hell of a lot more then a measly 10m.

I still don't have a lv 150 char yet sigh, infact all that zenny was made with a non-trans char at that. I'm in the middle of getting a Vit Knight, and a Rogue to 99/70 trans, so I can get to RK/SC.

Edited by Zoltor, 22 November 2014 - 10:21 PM.

#4 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2201 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Server:Chaos & Thor

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:24 PM

1. Yes quite a lot, 10 million is nothing.
2. Probably not. I don't even see enough level 150 Super Novices or Ninjas in Ropd.
3. Yea I'm sure there's quite a bit who have played over a year and don't have a 150 char. I REALLY HOPE that these people have more than just Eden Gear...unless they got hacked :l

#5 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:26 PM

1. Yes quite a lot, 10 million is nothing.
2. Probably not. I don't even see enough level 150 Super Novices or Ninjas in Ropd.
3. Yea I'm sure there's quite a bit who have played over a year and don't have a 150 char. I REALLY HOPE that these people have more than just Eden Gear...unless they got hacked :l

Yea if there's anyone who has been playing for over a year, whom only has Eden gear, there's a problem lmao.

#6 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:31 PM

all my earnings are from loot
never bot
over 10mil is easy, just take some time for me

#7 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:42 PM

greeding from TI can net me 1-2m per day using NPC. if i am not lazy to online everyday, means i can make up to 14m per week from loots alone.

eden equip to 150? high chance you are a leecher.

#8 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:27 PM

#1 - this is really easy

#2 - lots of people do this just for the sake of "completion"

#3 - edit: oops, misread this. Definitely will be some who are not 150, it's tough without BMs, VIP, funds, and work/school affecting available playing time.

Edited by kasshin, 22 November 2014 - 11:35 PM.

#9 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:47 PM

greeding from TI can net me 1-2m per day using NPC. if i am not lazy to online everyday, means i can make up to 14m per week from loots alone.

eden equip to 150? high chance you are a leecher.

You should be able to get more than 1-2m per day...back when Greed was first introduced to iRO 1m was EASY to get in a single run(going from practically 0 weight, both cart and on Smith) through OD2, grabbing almost everything you can from the AFchemists. Didn't take EVERYTHING, so that they still had loots to attract the Zenorcs. And none of them that weren't AFK every said anything about it, and I never got talked to by GMs...so never had anything wrong there.

#10 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:05 AM

Has any players in RO ever earn 10 million zeny just by selling loots to NPC and sell equips/cards to real players? (No cash equips or boting loots/cards)

You have 99 posts on the forums but havn't made 10m yet? Priorities man!

If I dont make at least 500m a week I'm disappointed.

#11 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:55 AM

Has anyone who owns all the characters with all different type of job? And it's all max level 150?

Has anyone who play RO for over one year but never reach Lvl 150 and probably still wearing Eden equips?

As was stated earlier, 10 mil is nothing. I can obtain 10 mil in a few days while just flipping stuff, leaving my vend open while I'm at work. Not spending that 10 mil, and saving it is another matter, at least for me.

Not I. I have no 150's yet. Not going to for a long while.

I've been playing roughly 1 year, two months or so. My highest level characters are level 102, and are a RK and RG. I don't do TI, I log into the game only 4 times per week, I'm not always leveling, and I have 21 characters (including the three on Classic). Of those, the RG and RK are my only 3rd classes, and I only have two other trans second job. A lot of the gear I'm using on all my alts (Classic being an obvious exception) are Eden, with a bit of Giobne and Odin Blessing sets here or there, but mostly Eden.

Edited by belld1711, 23 November 2014 - 12:56 AM.

#12 kucingila

kucingila

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationHidden in Biolab basement

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:03 AM

her)
I've been playing for almost a year and half and my highest character is 125 (WL) and 118 (AB). I already ditched my eden gears long ago (but my current equip isn't exactly top tier either).

#13 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:40 AM

i did earn 40mil back when I was still a hunter about a year ago. I looted an orc bow on Orc Dungeon level 2 and able to sell it 2 hours later.

#14 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:50 AM

You should be able to get more than 1-2m per day...back when Greed was first introduced to iRO 1m was EASY to get in a single run(going from practically 0 weight, both cart and on Smith) through OD2, grabbing almost everything you can from the AFchemists. Didn't take EVERYTHING, so that they still had loots to attract the Zenorcs. And none of them that weren't AFK every said anything about it, and I never got talked to by GMs...so never had anything wrong there.

listen to him

#15 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 November 2014 - 06:30 AM

:) all three yes

#16 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:51 AM

has louislu ever made a thread that didnt involve bots in any way?

#17 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:36 AM

then this thread is bot related. all of question above can be answered using bot

#18 UrekMazino

UrekMazino

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Server:Retired

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:39 AM

1;Yes

2.half way there~

3.no

#19 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • Server:both

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:47 AM

I've played since 06 112 is highest level I have. Don't have Eden gears. They didn't exist when I made most characters. By the time they came in the equips I owned made Eden equips worthless to me.

The reason I have no 150s is I take breaks from iro and when I'm here I spend 90% of my time farming. I do almost all my leveling in the field. Only go to ti to help guildies or to get a quick level or two when a monster I wanna farm is a little too high for me. Three levels in ti and im sick of the place

#20 xLoli

xLoli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.
  • Server:Valkyrie > Chaos

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:45 PM

I know a new player, a dancer named Princess Sadet, has made at least 100 mil by grabbing as much loot as possible from when her and her friends are grinding or just hanging around South Pront and picking up DB loots/taking stuff other players don't want. Shes been able to buy some cute items she wanted (costumes), useable gear, and consumables. I'm actually pretty impressed with her gumption since shes only been here maybe a month or two.

#21 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:52 PM

Y'all better off than me, I just spend money on Kafra shop.

#22 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:07 PM

I know a new player, a dancer named Princess Sadet, has made at least 100 mil by grabbing as much loot as possible from when her and her friends are grinding or just hanging around South Pront and picking up DB loots/taking stuff other players don't want. Shes been able to buy some cute items she wanted (costumes), useable gear, and consumables. I'm actually pretty impressed with her gumption since shes only been here maybe a month or two.

Nice, never underestimate the zenny you can make from picking up loot people leave behind, It's insane.

There are a few places in this game, that are naturally mobby, so much so, you can make a living off of picking up left behind loot, like in prenewal Magma(it used to be full of sinXs, and Wiz parties, as well as my Rogue ofcourse). Hell I use to make like 500-600k a run, half of which came from people not picking up their loot(they're there to lv, so picking up loot would slow them down greatly). As a Rogue, I'm already accustomed to picking up loot "while" I'm leveling,so I would pick up the loot people left behind as well(like 600k every 30-45m is nothing to sniff at, and that's just the OCed loot we're talking about, I would reg get a additional 600-800k or so of elu per run as well, which I vended, so that's over 1.2m every run give or take)

#23 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:32 PM

At first I thought the OP meant 10mil from NPCing loot.

Tq5uUpt.png
RhO4vmU.png

#24 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:44 PM

Tq5uUpt.png
RhO4vmU.png

Lmao I never ever saw anything like that before, where the hell are you fighting, that drops basic loot that can be sold for so much?

#25 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:48 PM

All about collecting the right loot to cash in big.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users