#1 alvinmx

alvinmx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:ARUA

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:17 PM

I posted this on Tech support 10 days ago and no GM reply or look at my post, so im doing it here to get some attention and hopefully a solution

A couple weeks ago they released a new patch and after downloading it,  I got the terrain error. Very common error that happen to me almost every new patch is realeased, so i uninstalled/resintalled game (as the client is corrupted) and its the only solution i found to play the game normally and that actually fix the problem.

Well this time i went to rose site, d/l the client and launched it, it was getting installed correctly till it start to d/l latest patch. I got this error  all the time when its deleting an archive named 32_34.MOV.... something like that??

RoseFail.png

I am very concerned casue i format my pc so it was clean to install the game again tonight.....and i got the same error so im pretty sure is an issue of the site while u d/l the game and not from my pc.

Please guys could you help me play rose??

Edited by alvinmx, 23 November 2014 - 08:18 PM.

#2 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:04 PM

The problem happens each time you hit "Retry" ?

1. Re-installed the game ( Good )
  2. Restart the launcher
  3. Attempt to "Retry" a few times
  4. Disconnect your internet, and reboot your system. Reconnect the internet

I was just recently at a friends house and they were using a dialer type internet service ( Century Link ); i also had this issue. I just kept hitting "Retry" until it finally downloaded the patch [535].

#3 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:50 AM

Make sure you have internet.

Try run the patcher with administrator rights.

#4 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:30 AM

That error means your connection to the patch server was lost or unable to be reached.
 There are a few things that can cause this to happen.

1. Your connection is unstable, or was disconnected somehow.
    • If you use a wireless router, try using a physical hard line to see if that improves the connection stability.
  2. The application does not have sufficient rights to access the internet (as suggested above, make sure you run it as an administrator)
    • Right click on the shortcut or application, and select "Run as administrator"
  3. The route used to connect from your computer to our hosting server is unstable, you may wish to run a 'tracert' (How can I check my latency?)
    • Follow the instructions in the Support Knowledge base, and a Player Experience Team member will assist you.

#5 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:04 AM

You should also make sure that any anti-virus and firewall software that is installed is not interfering with the patching process.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users