White Wing Suits, Best Critical Enchants - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

White Wing Suits, Best Critical Enchants

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:19 AM

So I was told in game the other day the best you could get is 27 CRIT from the Sharp1, Sharp2, Sharp3 enchants.

Is this true? I am just trying to find out because I don't want to sit in Eden for much longer if this is not a possible enchant combination~

#2 mariono1986

mariono1986

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:40 PM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Mora_Enchants

Refer on irowiki, its posible to get sharp 1,2,3 on wws, and thats the best sharp combination u can get.
But i never know some one has it.

I see sharp 1,1,2 around tho

#3 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:57 PM

it IS possible. You can get the same enchants on a Sapha's Cloth and mine is Sharp1, Sharp1, Sharp3. Took thousands of mora coins to even get this.

#4 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for the info, I will keep looking +_+

Edited by Nirvanna21, 24 November 2014 - 09:58 PM.

#5 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Ymir + Loki

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:20 AM

you shouldn't waste your time looking for this.  this is comparable to getting a perfect EA enchant and there are none of the server.  any armor around 20 crit is good enough.

#6 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:20 AM

Most of the time you should just aim for 2nd best or near perfect enchants. Actual perfect ones are in high demand and billionaires are willing to pay big money for them (1-2b+). CRIT is a lot easier than EA for the suits since you don't need +9 for it so they're worth less and aren't in as much demand.

CRIT is more for MVP and not PVM since it's for single target. And in the case of MVP, you actually need a lot of different armors. Fire, Water, Wind, Unfrozen to name a few. You can't just use one armor for all of them. So for this case you really can't buy perfect armors since you'd need like 5 different perfect armors for different cards.

#7 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:18 PM

This is for MVP, not PVM.

Perfect CRIT is important to me, otherwise this item is simply useless to me.

I can get 15 CRIT from an item worth only 200,000zeny. I wouldn't fork out more for something that gives only a small crit increase, I may as well go all the way.

I talked to someone the other day, and they gave me a price of value for this particular item at +9 being 800mil zeny, a price they have sold a few for over the past couple of months.

I don't mind forking out for a few of these armours. Fact is, in most cases I don't need a huge range in armor elements. Unfrozen for sure, since storm gust from some MVPs can be a pain, but for the most part, MVPs need to keep a rather large distance from me so yeah xD

In cases of ET, I have a tank and healer so all I need to do is deal enough damage to do my part :3

Just to note, I am not saying having a range of armour is bad, just not required as an auto-warger, not when the goal is to hitlock most MVPs, and not a lot of armours will save a ranger build like mine from say, a Turtle General who is getting dangerously close from casting Endure haha.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 28 November 2014 - 09:37 PM.

#8 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:05 AM

I barely use my unfrozen for mvping. The one that I get to use the most is either shadow(mostly) or fire. I never got a sharp enchanted suit. I don't think I will ever be. I usually go for luk. If you can manage to get luk + 14, then that would be gold.

#9 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:40 AM

Well while I know LUK is good for things like auto warg and gives a little additional crit, what I am focusing on at this stage is building up enough crit to not miss 2x FLEE MVPs.

Also I will be trying my luck at enchanting some WWS soon enough, any particular combinations I should look out for that other people want aside from LUK 14 :)?

#10 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

Well if you can manage to reach about 120 crit then you shouldn't worry about building it up more. The trick is to use consumables(abrasive, etc.) that adds more crit. Those things are pretty easy to obtain. Luk also adds crit as well as other things like pdodge(great for tanking slaves), warg, etc. Which is why I would prefer getting a luk enchant rather than crit. Another trick is to get a bow that you can enchant in malangdo(nephentes bow is cheap), use Class A coin to get the max sharp enchant that you can get from it, card it with 2x drosera. It won't be the same damage as Elven bow but if you are soloing and focusing on hitlock then that bow does the job just fine.

Edited by Memoir, 29 November 2014 - 10:34 AM.

#11 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:54 PM

Yeah I was wondering if I should use a bow for extra crit. For the most part, I don't worry about CRIT for hitlock in world MVP environments, but in ET I like to be able to handle 2x FLEE so that the tank doesn't have to do as much work. As it stands, I reach about 45 crit unbuff.

Abrasive can add an extra 30 so 75 and gloria (which is cast rather frequently during ET) for another 10 for 85 CRIT.

So another 27 CRIT from a WWS with Sharp 1 2 3 would get me 112. My goal is roughly 120 and I am trying to make the two major things for me (ASPD and CRIT) either not relying at all or rely very little on buffs, especially falcon eyes since it needs to be cast every 30 seconds and for some bosses that small downtime can be quite tedious.

While I have ASPD 193 without buffs, I just need that slight extra boost in CRIT that a sharp123 would provide. Then again, I can always test out the LUK enchants as well, it just all depends really.

#12 frohzn

frohzn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:03 PM

try to get a Bxb with Sharp so u need less for the WWS.

Bxb is better aswell because u get 1 Aspd with 120 agi

Edited by frohzn, 29 November 2014 - 01:04 PM.

#13 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:15 PM

http://forums.warppo...r/#entry1946159

#14 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:16 PM

try to get a Bxb with Sharp so u need less for the WWS.

Bxb is better aswell because u get 1 Aspd with 120 agi

I did consider this but, I like Elven Bows better. The damage difference is amazing and I don't need anymore ASPD.

Also I wish I hadn't carded my only +12 Elven with an AS card, a Drosera would have made a huge difference for my issue, but hindsight is a wonderul thing.

**Edit**

I have decided to give the BxB a shot, I purchased a +7 Sharp1 Sharp2 BxB and will weigh the options over damage, since to my stupidity, I never noticed the Elven Bows weapon level being 3 :P

But we will see :D, still gonna look for some decent WWS.

**Edit 2**

After having tried the Mora Enchant system for the first time, I have to say, cudos to those who have made what they have made :)

It wouldn't be so bad, but I really did not enjoy having to re-equip and re-talk every single time @_@

They really need to make some adjustments there.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 29 November 2014 - 07:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users