12 replies to this topic

#1 GreylaVu

GreylaVu

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

Mods locking topics? i for one would have like to see if other players are having problems but the Mod Trolls dont want any  feedback that does not show Gravity in a positive light

you would think Gravity would make sure the billing side of the game would be more user Friendly but nope.if you have a gift card and try to use it to buy energy you get this error Failed AVS Check: 10554.what is up with that this is on a card that is prepaid.or maybe they just make so much money they dont care?

and yes i send in tickets 

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:58 AM

Send Oda a message about it if you feel it was wrong, but posting about billing on the forums doesn't help billing much, a ticket (like you submitted) would be the best way to let billing know something wasn't working. If you really want to use the forums Warnhal would be the best person to send a message to.

#3 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:58 AM

Then let the ticket system resolve it for you. Posting on the forums isn't going to help any.

#4 GreylaVu

GreylaVu

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:19 PM

i just wanted to see if others are having problems NoobMeister you should know when you post on this Forum this is all i see

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by NoobMeister. same as in game

#5 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:26 PM

If you've chosen to ignore a person you don't get along with, great! That means I don't have to read your petty arguments that you get into just cause you can't get along.

But keep that to yourself, no need to openly state it.

#6 GreylaVu

GreylaVu

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:33 PM

If you've chosen to ignore a person you don't get along with, great! That means I don't have to read your petty arguments that you get into just cause you can't get along.

But keep that to yourself, no need to openly state it.

first off it was so he would not waste his time posting to me and 2nd you have no place to tell me to keep it to myself and 3rd you just made it on my ignore list  as well

#7 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

Whew, Shouldn't class representatives get along xD?

#8 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:59 PM

Whew, Shouldn't class representatives get along xD?

You would think. Sadly I have no idea why he's even mad at me. Doesn't hurt my feelings though.

Edited by NoobMeister, 24 November 2014 - 01:00 PM.

#9 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:07 PM

GreylaVu, your original topic was closed because your question was answered.

Locking the thread, has nothing to do with how it looks on behalf of the company, or your attitude. The question was responded to, and shouldn't be a need for further discussion.

Your post had nothing indicating you were looking for insight to the community if anyone was having a similar issue.

I can understand and overlook some of the unhappiness you have, given the situation, but try not to push the boundaries of tolerance. If you've gone through the proper channels, wait for a response.

Polling the community to see if others are having the problem isn't necessary. If there was a wide range long lasting issue, someone would notify us to make announcements. Since no one on the forums actually deal with billing issues directly, it doesn't bring it to the attention of those it should. Submitting a ticket will, and as we've encouraged everyone when they're having a problem like that, they should submit a ticket so it can be addressed as quickly as possible.

#10 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:34 PM

just cause a mod close the thread doesnt means they didnt answered, he said for send a ticket n wait a few days, keep spaming here in forums will made it worst ..., there are many ppl spamming same post n they all thing devs n mods didnt care n etc, players nowadays thing this is their world, just chill and send a ticket and wait until they reply cuz sometimes ticket system might be overload n they take a lil more time, dont worry about that, they will even still help u.

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:26 PM

Where to submit a ticket: Link

If you would like to submit a bug report: Link

There are better ways of handling things then being flippant. 

#12 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:36 PM

I honestly think some topics don't deserve to be locked, even if they are answered.

#13 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:09 AM

Topics that are answered are left open if the topic still has room for discussion and reason. However, when a topic has been started with a blatant question and it has been answered and clearly the leftover discussion is just replies of unrelated conversation, we close the topic.

With that said, this topic has been answered and no longer necessary to keep discussing.

Topic Locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users