Monk's skills: Detection vs. Barbarian vs. Witch's Curse - Magician Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Monk's skills: Detection vs. Barbarian vs. Witch's Curse

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:59 PM

Which skill should I level up? Detection, Barbarian, or Witch's Curse? Both of these skills seems to have nice buffs and trying to see which skill should I use. I was thinking of using Detection instead of Barbarian. I never use the Witch's Curse skill before. I heard that if I level that skill up the frog effect will break if attacked does that apply to me or the enemy?

Detection: Decreases Magical Defense of Enemies and leaves them unable to hide.

Barbarian: Flash your enemies with a chance to inflict Freeze.
Witch's Curse: 
Cast a spell that has a chance of turning your enemies into frogs, completely disabling them.

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:56 AM

If you're going to do PvP then level Barbarian and Witch's Curse, they're both core Invoker PvP skills.

If you're just going to do PvE then only level barbarian. Detection is a terrible skill since you won't notice the magic def decrease you give your enemies, because it lowers base def and not total def.

#3 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:16 PM

If you're going to do PvP then level Barbarian and Witch's Curse, they're both core Invoker PvP skills.

If you're just going to do PvE then only level barbarian. Detection is a terrible skill since you won't notice the magic def decrease you give your enemies, because it lowers base def and not total def.

Thanks, pal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users