Humming Bird's RK Corner [ Dragon Breath Spam/Chain Guide ] Part II added. - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Humming Bird's RK Corner [ Dragon Breath Spam/Chain Guide ] Part II added.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ShamStalin

ShamStalin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:13 AM

Part 1

Music rearranged by Shammy [Me] : Its Einbroch Theme Song - Steel Me (Still in demo version).

Part 2 [ as Requested by RagnaBlood] with gears/stat opened.

I want to share some tips on how you can chain your dragon breath, because I still see RKs struggling spamming DB. I hope this thread helps :)

You'll first need to understand that dragon breath has freaking annoying animation [probably a fail design sprite], in order to get rid of that animation you'll need a decent amount of AGI or aspd stacking gears, some people might be able to spam at 171-175 aspd, some might need atleast of 180+ aspd due to latency issue, so it may varies.

The most important :

Do not go near insta or fully insta cast, or else you'll be struggle to chain next DB cast, you'll need extra cast room to trigger next DB to override the animation, the bad sign of it when your RK bows down off to the grass and you have to wait the entire animation to finish, so that you can continue DBing again *thats sucks*. Try to reduce the cast a little bit more until your RK start chaining DB! This will still require a lot of efforts/training to memorize the clicking pattern [or that feel when the DB start to chain]. Spamming DB is an art :) remember that.

*Reminder : Get a perfect 150 int string.
Minimum of 180 aspd for an optimal DB control. It may varies depending on your internet connection [Ping].

Download Leatrix to optimize/reduce latency.

Edited by ShamStalin, 28 November 2014 - 12:33 AM.

#2 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:46 AM

Tranks humming sempai, perfect chain DB, i mostly use gears near instant cast since i sold my vit FAW (Spell FAW, Spell 5/3 Erde, Spell 3/2 RWC) and cant spam well without good maestro. another thing is that some maestros knows about the correct stats for full strings.

#3 ShamStalin

ShamStalin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:50 AM

Tranks humming sempai, perfect chain DB, i mostly use gears near instant cast since i sold my vit FAW (Spell FAW, Spell 5/3 Erde, Spell 3/2 RWC) and cant spam well without good maestro. another thing is that some maestros knows about the correct stats for full strings.

You're always welcome Robert :] You can really focus on maximizing HP/SP/VIT enchants/gears rather than having these spell enchants... you can compensate the spells with stats + more benefits! having the right amount of INT will help the cast reducts too :D and yeah, perfect strings is needed to make that happen ^__^.

Edited by ShamStalin, 25 November 2014 - 03:53 AM.

#4 ShamStalin

ShamStalin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:48 AM

with the .2 sec delay between dbs added by iro gm team , aspd becomes useless for reducing animation delay , it forces the full animation to proc so going for instant cast its better now i have tested it before and with a gaming mouse i can do up to 5 dbs per sec with a clean conecction.

That 0.2 sec delay is to catch those 188-193 NoDelay DB, that spam is abnormal, and that 0.2 sec delay doesn't really affecting us ND-free client.

Anyway, by having higher aspd gives better control over your DB spam, it is advisable to get high ASPD, whenever you get debuffed by Gloomy Shyness/Decrease Agi/Slow Grace, you will still able to spam/chain DB.

Oh yeah.. do you have video of you DBing with that instant cast ? 5 dbs/sec, interesting :D

#5 ShamStalin

ShamStalin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:54 PM

Update, PART 2 video added.

#6 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:27 AM

where did the 5~7 DB/per sec post go? lol

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:45 AM

Damn bro, you didnt need to upload the 2nd video. Should've ignored false accusation T_T

Now most RKs will know the trick xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users