pls suggest blacksmith status build - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

pls suggest blacksmith status build

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nirvana77

nirvana77

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:42 AM

pls suggest blacksmith status build.

i want to build a blacksmith for fighting monster and vending.

any suggestion for the status? how to distribute them?

#2 Cepo

Cepo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:59 AM

Check that link: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Blacksmith

You use the Cart Revo build or the AGI Build are pretty much the same thing.

#3 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:24 AM

if it's for vending purpose your stats don't matter. if you're just going to stay a blacksmith, agi/str/dex should be sufficient. bs has good single target damage due to the number of self buffs you have (adrenaline rush, power thrust, maximize power, weapon perfection) but you only have cart revo for AoE at that stage and it isn't that great.

#4 nirvana77

nirvana77

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:37 PM

thanks for the links

#5 nirvana77

nirvana77

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:39 PM

how to distribute the status point?

i want to play my blacksmith untill level 99, so i think the status point is important.

if it's for vending purpose your stats don't matter. if you're just going to stay a blacksmith, agi/str/dex should be sufficient. bs has good single target damage due to the number of self buffs you have (adrenaline rush, power thrust, maximize power, weapon perfection) but you only have cart revo for AoE at that stage and it isn't that great.

#6 armourer84

armourer84

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:48 PM

My 99BS - AGI build

STR60

AGI90

INT20

VIT20

DEX60

LUK20

INT20+ for SP pool. In some mobby situation, Cart Revolution may be spammed and use that much sp. INT1 is not enough but INt20 is good enough for SP pool and SP regen rate. I love having INT30 because I leveling with "CD in Mouth". More INT more significant damage.

LUK  for critical rate. Keep luk to 1 may provide only 1-3% critical rate. I am satisfied with 8-12% critical with AGI90 attack speed.

VIT - more VIT is less STR/DEX and I prefer STR/DEX. In contrast, keep VIT to 1 is risky about low HP and less resistance to STUN effect. I start putting stat in VIT around lv80 when the character need to encounter a lot of monsters with STUN effect. My target VIT is 30.

DEX not more than 60 or may be 50 if you like.

More STR is more weight cap. Vender should have more weight. More weight cap mean you can stock more when you open buying shop. STR should not be less than 60. Sometimes you may like increasing it to 70 or 80 but it may have insufficient DEX if you do that. Btw, playing Cart Revolution build can support this STR as much as you need.

AGI - beond is use too much stat points, with AGI is enough to benefir the effect from "Heroic Back Pack".

--------------------------

Cart Revolution build is use less in DEX/AGI/LUK but put more to INT/VIT but focus on STR. Focus in STR is good for vender as I described above.

--------------------------

Btw, I usually plan it to rebirth when I reach 99. AGI build BS is faster to play I think. Then, rethink the future Mechanic build for far future. Merchant/High Merchant with job 42 is perfect enough to role as vender.

Edited by armourer84, 25 November 2014 - 08:51 PM.

#7 nirvana77

nirvana77

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:04 PM

thanks for the reply 

armourer84

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users