Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, U.S.A.
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trif / Hammerine Vet

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:58 AM

This is what we get for Thanksgiving? some drop that takes forever to obtain when u need at least 3 to + anything which expires in 3hrs, really? In 3hrs...i have these almost identical items from yrs ago, if you are gonna make them expire at least make it a week...this is such a joke!! And you of course take away our Thankfulness Boxes so we cant get name changes...you guys are so worse than the Koreans, you have failed in every way...you implement all this new fail crap whilst ignoring all the bugs while you continue to copy and past and make the game more boring. I have really been patient up until now.

Alteris, ill tell u now...you are the biggest joke. you proved that in that twitch vid, spilling milk all over yourself. Please hand over this game to ppl that know what they are doing before you kill it anymore, cuz your ideas suck. I have been very nice and patient up until this point but you guys have literally screwed OUR game up for us and i think im done being patient..Hope, Hope, Hope = Fail, Fail, Fail

#2 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

Totally agree!

#3 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:45 PM

foc is dead :(

#4 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:59 PM

Only foc? the whole game is dead.

#5 Empyro

Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, U.S.A.
  • Server:Trif / Hammerine Vet

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:24 PM

foc is dead :(

Yeah Vulc..not just foc, everything is dead.The AH is ridiculous...keep kicking a dead corpse gravity!!

#6 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

I find the part where they failed is that they took 2 people with no development knowledge and no vested desire in improving then put them in charge.

#7 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:03 AM

I find the part where they failed is that they took 2 people with no development knowledge and no vested desire in improving then put them in charge.

You mean this clown?
xSqhz_zpsf9gxz8pm.gif
Not much love given from Nexon community either, so he "mysteriously left" the company.
There are still some posts left on their forums, and I can see Gravity's "Jesus" is following his footsteps.

Edited by Skid, 27 November 2014 - 02:03 AM.

#8 Kazuul

Kazuul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:06 AM

This is what we get for Thanksgiving? some drop that takes forever to obtain when u need at least 3 to + anything which expires in 3hrs, really? In 3hrs...i have these almost identical items from yrs ago, if you are gonna make them expire at least make it a week...this is such a joke!! And you of course take away our Thankfulness Boxes so we cant get name changes...you guys are so worse than the Koreans, you have failed in every way...you implement all this new fail crap whilst ignoring all the bugs while you continue to copy and past and make the game more boring. I have really been patient up until now.

Alteris, ill tell u now...you are the biggest joke. you proved that in that twitch vid, spilling milk all over yourself. Please hand over this game to ppl that know what they are doing before you kill it anymore, cuz your ideas suck. I have been very nice and patient up until this point but you guys have literally screwed OUR game up for us and i think im done being patient..Hope, Hope, Hope = Fail, Fail, Fail

With this, the game should change so much to come back again... My last hope has been gone.

#9 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:41 AM

thanks, but no thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users