#1 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

seasonsgreetings.png

Happy Thanksgiving and Season's Greetings from your friend DJ in Missouri (Good thing I live in a rural area here huh).

#2 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:03 PM

vJ27StH.jpg

#3 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:06 PM

vJ27StH.jpg

Eh, I didnt ask to make this a social debate on the facts of the case, sadly in this instance the cop was in the right, I think most people know this and thats why the rioting hasnt been extremely violent.  Of all of the injustices that people choose to pick up and scream about, this was a bad one.  I wish people would focus on more pertinent issues that threaten humanity such as global warming. 

#4 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:12 PM

global warming. 

pfft

im more worried about global cooling

wait no no climate change

wait no no screw it

im more worried that i cant seem to find regular chocolate pudding, its all low fat...what is this nonsense, i want REGULAR PUDDING with FAT!

#5 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:26 PM

pfft

im more worried about global cooling

wait no no climate change

wait no no screw it

im more worried that i cant seem to find regular chocolate pudding, its all low fat...what is this nonsense, i want REGULAR PUDDING with FAT!

Clearly the solution to that instance is just to make your own.  Global warming is killing people and ruining agriculture and there is no end in sight, it may be slow but its a slow nightmare creeping up the hall.  Additionally the Earth's oil wells will be dry in less than 100 years which will vastly impact the lives of EVERYONE.  Imagine a world with no intercontinental shipping and the termination of all mass transport, even electric or hydrogen engines wont be able to support that kind of mass.

If however you would like some "flavorful" putting, you should contact Bill Cosby for some puddi'n packs, I hear he has been -putting- an amazing ingredient in pudding for years now which he has served to women.

Edited by djfree, 26 November 2014 - 08:34 PM.

#6 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

still, the laws these days are wack.

Cop kills unarmed man because he felt "threatened" = innocent

pocession of marijuana = jail time

giving food to homeless = jail time

Edited by explicid17, 26 November 2014 - 10:18 PM.

#7 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:42 AM

weather datas exists since the 19th century

planet is zillion years old

experts talk about a global warming which has never been before

seems legit.

but hey best greetings from germany :P

Edited by MacMad, 27 November 2014 - 02:43 AM.

#8 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:08 AM

Global warming is a scam. Carbon tax on everything now. Who do we pay it to? Bill Gates? The world bank? Then what happens to it? A tax on breathing? Sounds ligit. All data shows we are in a global cooling stage not warming. Didn't algore say we'd all be underwater by now?

#9 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:10 AM

http://clashdaily.co...e-free-5-years/

#10 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:46 AM

I think it was Global Cooling in the '70s, then the temperature picked up so they called it Global Warming, then the temperature dropped so now they call it Climate Change. Climate Change is wide changes between high and low temps throughout the year making the yearly temperature look tame. It supposedly also leads to more severe Hurricanes, Tornados, and... Earthquakes. It also leads to less severe Hurricanes, Tornados, and leads to droughts.. I think right now they are just throwing any climate phenomena on the wall and seeing what sticks to keep their inflated research budgets.

The capitalist pricing structure is the best way to combat using up all the oil in the world. As long as prices are not being manipulated, the price of oil rises as the amount of oil decreases. This will lead to a steady increase in price leading to a steady transition to another energy source. In 2007 it was believed we hit peak oil and there was an increase from $3.00 per gallon to $5.00 per gallon. Since then there has been the transition to hybrid vehicles and the increased price allowed for more research in oil extraction. The result is that gas is now back around $3.00 per gallon.

#11 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat
  • Server:Prypiat

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

I think it was Global Cooling in the '70s, then the temperature picked up so they called it Global Warming, then the temperature dropped so now they call it Climate Change. Climate Change is wide changes between high and low temps throughout the year making the yearly temperature look tame. It supposedly also leads to more severe Hurricanes, Tornados, and... Earthquakes. It also leads to less severe Hurricanes, Tornados, and leads to droughts.. I think right now they are just throwing any climate phenomena on the wall and seeing what sticks to keep their inflated research budgets.

The capitalist pricing structure is the best way to combat using up all the oil in the world. As long as prices are not being manipulated, the price of oil rises as the amount of oil decreases. This will lead to a steady increase in price leading to a steady transition to another energy source. In 2007 it was believed we hit peak oil and there was an increase from $3.00 per gallon to $5.00 per gallon. Since then there has been the transition to hybrid vehicles and the increased price allowed for more research in oil extraction. The result is that gas is now back around $3.00 per gallon.

On Oil:

Oil is more than just an energy source.

When I was studying to become an engineer I took specific courses on alternative energy sources. My father is a chemical engineer and has run/built plastics and petrochemical plants for longer than I have been alive.

The nitrates used in fertilizer comes from cracking crude. The use of oil to make crops is one of the main reasons that bio-fuels still use more crude per gallon to make than gasoline.

All of our plastics and most polymers are produced with crude as a base.

We are far more dependent on crude than most people know. 

On Ferguson:

What a cluster f--k. The people of Ferguson need to kick out the media, the baiters, and all of the other people coming there to push their own agendas. 

On Climate change:

Too many people people in the scientific community agree that it exists for me to think it is not real. As for the specific effects and severity... well that remains to be seen. 

By the way the majority of the ice to have melted so far has been floating sheets and icebergs. Anyone who passed high school physics, Geo-sciences or chemistry should know that melting floating ice will not change water levels. Until the Northern polar cap starts melting over the land masses in the Arctic Circle sea level is not going to change. However, the polar caps are shrinking at a rate higher than the normal hot-cold cycles of the past.

Thanksgiving:

Happy Thanksgiving!  And... Today is my birthday. I was born on Thanksgiving day and that makes me a true turkey.

#12 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:18 AM

AnegPHX.jpg?1

best wishes Mykey!

Edited by Sandyman, 27 November 2014 - 10:20 AM.

#13 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

despite what you believe on global warming, C02 is extremely harmful to the ocean. The ocean absorbs 30% of C02 emissions as a natural buffer system and the increases in C02 over decades has been killing off thousands of species of fish and coral reefs around the world.

#14 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:14 PM

Aliens.

#15 zombi3

zombi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:26 AM

on Ferguson
http://www.vox.com/x...take/in/7041840

on global warming & energy issues
tel_aviv_fan-640x399.jpeg
https://www.youtube....h?v=Td9OpWJz13w
&
https://www.youtube....h?v=vO-1l0lXR_U

done and done, now onto the really big issues how do i get a girlfriend!?

Edited by zombi3, 28 November 2014 - 03:29 AM.

#16 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:34 AM

Thorium energy :thumb2:

only reason its not being used is because Illuminati doesn't want to put oil, coal industries out of business and start developing 3rd world countries

#17 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

Global warming brings extremes of climates. Too hot for summer, too cold for winter, too wet for rainy or too many powerful cyclones or typhoons in which mankind will only today and havent seen in its recorded history..actually im worried about solar flare than thiz..

#18 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

You know with regards to ice caps melting, you all did take science right? Ice takes more room than water, we would not be underwater lol

#19 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

im worried that gravity servers will be directly hit by solar flare tt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users