Best Class to Start With - Page 3 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best Class to Start With

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#51 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:47 AM

well I'm just playing the game normally, and I'm really enjoying the leveling process, the bounty boards in the cities make it much easier and rewarding.

And the players have helped me a little too answering some questions.

I've created a thief also, It'll be a assassin probably because I liked the class aspect, but i felt sad when I learned that I can't play an agile character properly, one because the item prices are huge, and the other factor is what many ppl said above, agi is useless after certain level, and I enjoyed the aspd aspect of the game, wanted to create an Agi Knight some day but I don't know anymore.

I'm just saying this for you guys to keep track of my progess, I'm enjoying this server a lot more than I was expecting.

See ya after the maintenance :D

Pantie and Undershirt really helps you get more agi for aspd character if you have small funding. 

#52 gabrixd

gabrixd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

Okay, I'll try to get it.

But first I want to play more my alchemist, it's with an agi build that I'll change later after I transcend.

Until then I'll stick with it.

Any tips on when I get to TI levels?

#53 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:28 AM

Okay, I'll try to get it.

But first I want to play more my alchemist, it's with an agi build that I'll change later after I transcend.

Until then I'll stick with it.

Any tips on when I get to TI levels?

Aid Potion always help alchemist to get a party, because it provides a group with additional healing power. Cart Revolution is great for dealing AoE damage. Just fill your cart to its maximum weight, and use Eden Weapon to get better atk cheaply(costless if you do those quest by yourself). 

#54 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

Agi itself isn't useless, flee is, unless you're a GX. Guillotine crosses do well enough with high flee because of their self buff and high damage. As for AoE leveling as a GX, you can still use hp/sp leech gear to keep yourself alive.

#55 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:43 AM

I say Baby that compliments your best friend :).  I like AB cause it's easier to help or make friends.

Being a baby if they find them cute  and being silly are worth more than zenny times exp

#56 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

my god.

#57 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:46 AM

I prefer my friends silly to semi-serious :)  

#58 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:48 AM

I prefer my threads to not be 7 months old.

#59 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:51 AM

Heres Idea Mother I say monk or something with lots of sp but needs hp.   Baby AB.  Dad class that needs sp.

Skills for Adoptees Skills for Parents Benefits of being Adopted
  • The child will be able to share with either (or both) of their Parents at any given level, as long as the Parents are both 70+. This makes leeching from 1/1 to 150/50 possible. All members of the family must be on the same map to set party share.
  • The child is now Size Small. This renders Skel Worker Cards ineffective in PvP against child characters, as the only aspect of it that will affect them is the +5 ATK per card.
  • Since the child is Small sized, the Knight skill Pierce will only do 1 hit.
Limitations of being Adopted
  • Child's HP and SP are only 75% of Max HP and Max SP.
  • Adopted characters cannot increase a stat past 80 base or 108 base if 3rd job.
    • Any stats over 80 will be converted to raw status points upon adoption. (This does not apply to babies adopted prior to renewal update, even though the interface displays no more than 80. This is only a display bug)
  • Carrying capacity of adopted characters are lowered by 1200 compared to a normal character.
  • Adopted characters cannot Rebirth/Transcend (but can change to their respective Third Class upon reaching 99/50, missing out on Transcendent skills and the additional status points)
  • Adopted Blacksmiths' and Alchemists' Forge and Brewing skills rates are decreased by 50%.
  •  

My parents are gone and im still in for the long haul.  I was raised to think outside the box and I like it.  

#60 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:56 AM

Sounds like family MVP goodness.   I vote baby.  Have one main if u want after you find your inner baby :)

#61 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:57 AM

Babies everywhere! But cease spamming topic creation and bumping old ones please.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 01 July 2015 - 10:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users