3 replies to this topic

#1 maxokaan

maxokaan

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:56 AM

Hello Dragon Saga players,

Last week I found out that Dragonica was no more... I am Dragonica player from te very beginning and I still think it is the best MMO I've ever played. I'm from Holland so I was playing the EU version, the gPotato one. I wonder if I can get my account back. I read some forum posts about it and I can't find something about EU accounts. 

I hope I can get my accounts back, since Dragonica is a part of my life. I had 7 characters in different classes and they all have around 450 hours of play time. This is true, except for my main, he has more than 2500 of playtime. I really hope you guys can help me out, because it would be a pain in the ass for me if I can't get them back. 

I don't think I can start over AGAIN and just be a noob again.

Max from Holland

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:59 AM

Short and sad answer: Not possible.

We didn't get the needed account data from Webzen, so it's just not possible. Sorry.

You have to start over fresh as all players who came from EU and SEA after the closings.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 02 December 2014 - 12:59 AM.

#3 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:03 AM

I'm migrated from EU myself and so yes, I did start fresh over here. 

My personal opinion on this:

Yes, it wasn't that easy but it was worth it. And if I ever get asked if I would do it again this way - my answer is yes. Yes I would.

Why don't give at a try at least, I think at least that the game is worth, don't you think? And see how it goes for you...... :p_smile:

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:18 AM

I don't think I can start over AGAIN and just be a noob again.

Max from Holland

First of all, we have a great community here. Let's say it's very different from the one in EU. I can say that, because I also played on the gPotato servers for years.

"Noob" is just a very dismissive word in my ears. Just because someone starts over, like you, or because someone starts really fresh, like many others the last time, I do not consider them "noob". Although "noob" is just a short form for "newbie" it has mutated into a bad word for many people. 

However, if you decide to come back and play with and in a great community, you're very welcome. Enjoy the game and I hope to see you in-game then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users