Pvm RG advice on skills - Page 2 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Pvm RG advice on skills

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:54 AM

Everyone is entitled to their ways of leveling. Read through people's posts, analyze, then come up with your own style :ani_wow:

However, good information guys  :ani_meow:

#27 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:41 PM

jeez you guys lmao

#28 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:48 AM

Well if your ultimate goal is to kill MVP then definitely go for inspiration. My RG was max VP, OB, Inspiration and Vanguard Force. That consumes all your job points (before the 175/60 patch comes out). Killing MVP will usually gives you more exp than the 1% exp loss. If that is not what you want then you probably don't need Inspiration. I will recommend max vanguard force and prestige for tanking purpose. I am not sure about other aoe skills like earth drive or moon slasher. I  don't do solo leveling. I have a small group to do high ti and eden group quest to level up. In a group all I need to do is to tank mobs. My ranger friend deal with killing and he will be mad if I OB and push the mobs away xD

#29 SaintMichael

SaintMichael

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:11 AM

lol yeah may have burnt myself out from this debate, but hey at least learned something xD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users