#1 xfirebrandx

xfirebrandx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:15 PM

Hey,

I'm an old veteran player from the old german Dragonsaga, played since beta :D

And I still enjoy Dragonsaga alot! But many things seem to be buggy or just strange on this server.

I heard from some of my guildis, that they reported wrong itemdescriptions several times and it still wasnt fixed.

So i want to ask here what can WE as normal players do? What shall we report or post into the forum so it gets fixed.

(and maybe a statement about the dev team. what are they doing right now? what will happen in future? is something planned or do they just let it live aslong as it goes?)

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:57 AM

Hi,

it's nice to see so many people are playing here after the EU and SEA closings.

I am personally aware of the wrong item descriptions and already had several talks with the producer about this situation.

I will ask him sometime next week if we should gather all the description typos and mistakes or not. I know there was already a topic for this, but this seems to be very outdated and chaotic.

Besides this we are aware of most of the strange bugs and glitches, in PvE as well as in PvP. But feel free to report bugs which seem not to be known at this time.

(and maybe a statement about the dev team. what are they doing right now? what will happen in future? 

Unfortunately I can't say what they're doing right now. I just don't know. 
First of all I can tell you that there are no plans from WarpPortal's side to close this DS server anytime soon or in the near future.

I personally know that the producer stays in contact with Gravity Games Korea and tries his very best to get us out of this situation.

is something planned or do they just let it live aslong as it goes?)

There is nothing concretely planned at the moment, sadly. The reason for this I told you in my post above.
But as you see, we get our server maintenances every week, we get events and the community is involved by making requests and suggestions for Mixboard/BigWheel/Item Mall changes and events. 

Also some slight changes can be done by the WarpPortal staff. But fixing most bugs is not possible without the dev team.

But all in all the staff and the producer care about the game.

So i want to ask here what can WE as normal players do?

The answer is simple. Support the last official Dragon Saga (Dragonica) server which is still available worldwide. Stay loyal to it and play. Don't rage quit because of some bugs which we sadly have for a long time now. And surely we also need all kind of players. 

Always keep in mind, WarpPortal actually IS a company which has to make money, so they also rely on players which buy WPE. But the players shouldn't be forced to. I think Dragon Saga is a good example for this most of the time (I can only speak about DS, because I don't really know the other games hosted here). But we also need the players which aren't able or willing to pay, because these players keep the game going on. All kind of players are needed to find parties, run dungeons, trade, buy, sell, PvP and to make friends to play with.

To make a long story short: Just PLAY and try to bring some friends to here. Speak about the game. Share your experiences. Be active. But the most important is enjoy the game and share the fun.

Lastly I will thank all of you for your support and your patience. Let us keep up this great community and help this game staying alive!

Edited by VModPopcorn, 06 December 2014 - 01:01 AM.

#3 Neniwi

Neniwi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:16 AM

Hey,

I'm an old veteran player from the old german Dragonsaga, played since beta :D

And I still enjoy Dragonsaga alot! But many things seem to be buggy or just strange on this server.

I heard from some of my guildis, that they reported wrong itemdescriptions several times and it still wasnt fixed.

So i want to ask here what can WE as normal players do? What shall we report or post into the forum so it gets fixed.

(and maybe a statement about the dev team. what are they doing right now? what will happen in future? is something planned or do they just let it live aslong as it goes?)

Hello,

I believe that complete and update the wiki is an option for do something about it.

For example: http://ds.irowiki.org/wiki/Mail_System shows a system, with a bug with a suggest for avoid this.

I think if some day the dev team want fix some bug, the wiki is a good place for found it.

And help to others players while this is not fix.

It is only my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users