PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:09 PM

So I am playing around on my RK for abit and thinking of ways to incorporate a Death Guidance for a weapon for normal ctrl+click situations. Just wondering about two things:

Vampires gift does damage then heals you with said damage amount, does this mean if you hit all monsters around you in its AoE, say we have 6 monsters and they all take 5k damage from vampires gift, would that be 5k x 6 = 30k HP leech or just simply 5k leech?

A question about Hunterfly cards, is it a set 15% leech regardless or how many cards? Effect don't stack only proc chances?

Edited by Marty5337, 05 December 2014 - 07:10 PM.

#2 SaintMichael

SaintMichael

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:31 PM

I'm pretty sure the proc. chance on that works with ignition break, since it says "when doing a physical attack", could be wrong though.

Yes since it works exactly like a rideword hat or a vanargand helm, but it gives you the whole amount of damage dealt opposed to a percentage.

Last time I checked hunter fly cards don't stack together at all. For example if you have 4 hunter fly cards on 1 weapon then every time you hit a monster you have a 3% chance to gain 15% of the damage that was dealt as HP four times. That being said leech head gear does stack with hunter fly cards, or at least the proc. chance does(not 100% on the damage dealt part). Hunter fly card plus a +9 rideword hat is a 11% chance of proc. well 95% sure anyway, it's been a while since I did the math and I can't remember if they stack directly or not.

#3 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:03 PM

Vampires gift does damage then heals you with said damage amount, does this mean if you hit all monsters around you in its AoE, say we have 6 monsters and they all take 5k damage from vampires gift, would that be 5k x 6 = 30k HP leech or just simply 5k leech?

Should be 30k HP leech.

A question about Hunterfly cards, is it a set 15% leech regardless or how many cards? Effect don't stack only proc chances?

Both effect and proc chance stack.

I'm pretty sure the proc. chance on that works with ignition break, since it says "when doing a physical attack", could be wrong though.

Skills cannot proc skills. There are some skills that can, but most can't.

#4 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:15 PM

Does it feel good? If yes, then it helps a lot. If not, you're not sucking hard enough.

I hate you for naming the thread like that.jk, love ya babe. <3

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

HP leech effects stack at both proc chance and % hp (ie, 2 HF cards are 4 times as good as one) - this works with RWH/vana too.

Vampires Gift only procs from normal attacks as it is a skill autocast. Proc rate wasn't very satisfying. Vampires gift is completely unrelated to HP leech effect. And uh, you're not gonna see 5k damage from that... Level 1 is 100%, and level 2 is still only 200%.

(I wonder if the hp leech effect can proc through VG? The way to test is with RWH or vana, procing vg with valk mant reflect while 50% ow - if your SP increases, you know the sp leech proc'ed, and I'm pretty sure there are any cases where sp leech works and hp leech doesn't, or vise versa)

Edited by DrAzzy, 08 December 2014 - 07:29 PM.

#6 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:24 PM

I have thoroughly tested the HP leech of the vampires gift, I can leech 6k all round as the damage I deal to the monster I am attacking will deal equal damage all round to other monsters regardless whether they have higher DEF, at least from what I see. Also, yes your deductions were correct I had a Vanaguard helm on and the SP was able to leech off the proc Vampire Gift, I am left to assume the same will happen with the HP portion.

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

The title is so wrong :pif:

#8 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:50 PM

The title is so wrong :pif:

I have no idea what your talking about, there is nothing slightly suspicious about the topic of this thread at all :p_smile:

#9 SaintMichael

SaintMichael

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:15 AM

Only a 1% to proc. and it doesn't work with skills! No pun intended but this weapon kinda sucks...

On a side note though vanargand helm + four hunter fly cards gives like a 26% to hp leech and it works with dragon's breath!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users