I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:04 AM

*login to renewal chaos*

So! Im making a swordman and aiming for a crusader now! :D

So yeah do people put point in Agi and Str for leveling?since I only using normal attack so far..sp is too torturing xD

Does agi-crit exist? :3 if yes,what stat should i put? :3 like what to put first and whats next :D I hope i didnt messed up my stat yet :3

Also what item is useful for crusader in the future? :3

I already checked a few post around here and stat part kinda confusing :3 And most post keep saying dat crescent scythe is cheap and all but i cant even reach 200k zeny in the game xD how did they make that money? xD

#2 xLordZerox

xLordZerox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:05 AM

Bump for Justice of the Newb!

#3 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:25 AM

For most new players, yes you do put mainly AGI and STR. You also need a small amount of DEX for HIT. Don't bother with looking into CRIT too much for now, as CRIT is more specialized, situational, and gear dependent.

For gears, check out Eden Equipment Quests (you can find this on www.irowiki.org)

For your stats, it will be something like this: medium to high STR, high AGI, medium VIT, medium DEX, low LUK, no INT or optionally a small amount.

So plan for something like this:

60-80 STR
80-90 AGI
30-60 VIT
40-60 DEX
1-20 LUK
1-30 INT

For stat progression, just keep something like that in mind and prioritize AGI a bit over the other stats. It's okay to have a balanced stat build that is a scaled down version of your final build as you progress.

#4 dragonlancer

dragonlancer

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:07 AM

Well it depends on which  kind of Crusader you are making Really.  Stat Wise you can't completely mess up but some of the builds.  It is ussually the skills that people can look after.  Overall their are three kinds of Builds that people really use.  

Grand Cross,  Sacrifice,  and Agi Spear.  Their also Shield but i really know nothing about it. 

Agi Spear,  Probably the One you will pick.    It maxing Spear Mastery,  and Spear Quicken,  and stat focus is on Medium  Vit  and Dex with High Str and Agi.  Kasshin's stat build will do nicely for this.    Great for Solo Grinding.  less  Money Oriented, kinda bad with large amount of mobs, one Handed Spears are good if you want to use some of Saders defensive abilties such as Guard.  But it would be 2 handed spears that will give the most damage and speed .  Though it is not in that big as Agi Knight.

other builds.

Grand cross is a great build Focused on Holy Cross and Grand Cross (of coarse),  which is what I call the Abilitiy based Sader,  Best against undead, does great AoE  and self sustain healing.  Focusing on maxing Int,  having high Vit  while having medium  Str and Dex.  No Agi needed that much.  This what I was at first, it pretty fun and good with Glast Heim Area and still strong in a Zergs.  But can turn double edge sword if you do too much GC attacks (GC takes away health reason why you go for self healing)

Sacrifice build focusing on overall Mid to high Str Vit Dex,  and Focusing on tanking.  Good for teams,  not very easy solo but.very sought out for WoE and PvM.

Shield is about,  pushing away enemeis and attacking from afar.  I never seen any use but it said to be fun.

as for equipment,  I can't help you there. Kasshin can help with that a bit.

(This is my take on them,  Some one please correct me if I am wrong on a few things)

Edited by dragonlancer, 08 December 2014 - 11:09 AM.

#5 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:19 AM

Equipment is tough to recommend beyond the free gears you get from Eden. Gears change heavily after transing and after changing to third class. It's sort of okay just to use Eden gear up to ~99.

Some cheap AGI oriented gears new players tend to use would be a pantie + undershirt combo. Vidar's Boots are not bad overall. Earth Deleter armor is great for leveling low characters but is more oriented for skill spamming AOE builds.

Lots of beginner Crusaders do often go with the Crescent Scythe as he already knows about. 200k might be tough for a new player to get but there are a variety of ways to make money. Farming strawberries and selling to players is one of the first methods.

#6 xLordZerox

xLordZerox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:54 AM

Ahhh :D At last a very clear stat of what should I put into! :D Thanks guys! :D

I guess my stat for now arent really from this :3 just I didnt put any point in Vit yet :3

And as for the equipment, I guess i need to find out how to get one myself xD

but yeah still a few m for crescent scythe still a pain but thats alright  xDDD

Thanks again for da help guys :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users