Whats The Difference Between The 2 Servers In Here? - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Whats The Difference Between The 2 Servers In Here?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DunnoDish

DunnoDish

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:37 PM

Hello I'm knew here and i wanna know the difference between the 2 servers over here, im curently installing

#2 GwpngJmz

GwpngJmz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationTrainingground
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:55 PM

There's no difference . both server are good :D Have fun!

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:10 PM

Leonis is older than Draconis but that's about the only difference. The maps are the same, the monsters are the same, the events, experience rates and drops are the same. There are nice people on both servers. You can actually have characters on both too, but they can't travel back and forth. Characters and items stay on the server they are on. There are plans to merge the servers into one in the future, but no timetable has been set for that.

My main characters are on Draconis so if you decide to try Draco, I'd be glad to buff you when I can. No matter which server you pick, I hope you enjoy playing here. :)

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:30 AM

Try both and see what you think! The only real difference is that since Leonis is the older server, there are some rare items on there that you can't get at all on Draconis. There is a server merge planned for the future however, so it really doesn't matter which one you go to. Whichever one you go to, there are some great people there. I have characters on both servers, and will help if I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users