RO Levelling Guide 2014! - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RO Levelling Guide 2014!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Itho

Itho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:47 AM

I am new in the RO Renewal. I played RO like 11 years ago when i was a small kid (teenagers now :D,still young). I need a guide for levelling up my agi knight (lvl 91/50). I used to level up in static golem dungeon till I reach 85. Static golem is very convenient(not aggressive -> save pot), close to the city so I can sell my loots when I am overweight and buy pots. Is there any other place as convenient as static golem for lvl 90++? Really need help on this, I am stuck at level 91 now, TI is the only option I got so far. I hope you guys can share your levelling tactics here :D, thanks much appreciated.  

Edited by Itho, 09 December 2014 - 01:03 AM.

#2 Spooky34

Spooky34

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationIn front of you
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:18 AM

well the next mobs you hunt will be this.

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1030/

Link has been replaced with iRO Wiki DB. RMS promotes illegal servers and their DB is not that accurate due to this It is best to avoid using it as a source here.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 10 December 2014 - 03:44 AM.
Replacing link

#3 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:01 AM

http://irowiki.org/w...ty_Board_Quests

i guess 150 ground petite not really hard for knight ...

try for petite... very mobby.. it should  be easy if u play using bowling bash...

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:17 AM

Do the board quests in Eden Group (there are mission boards for your level range on the second floor near the stairs) - these give more exp than just killing the monsters. There are also the Gramps turnins that you can do in parties (usually in low TI, the parties form on the map). 

RMS is not a particularly good resource. When available, the iW database (db.irowiki.org) is typically more accurate, provided that the iW database is up to date on the map/monster in question. In recent years, RMS has diverged further from official servers, and is even less useful than it was in the past. 

#5 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:36 AM

links to rms are discouraged on these forums in the first place. use divine-pride.net for more up to date database info.

you should also give the juno bounty boards a look.

#6 Itho

Itho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:41 AM

yeah thanks guys for the advice, I tried anaconda in Rachel field but the mob is too little (also aggro monsters are on the same dungeon, scary :S). Static golem is just nice, they dont do much damage, the loot is nice, listed in bounty = good exp. Will check out the advice given by u guys :D

#7 Sizzleboom

Sizzleboom

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 500 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:48 AM

If you want a high availability monster that isn't aggro and has no aggro other mobs on the same map, you might like Magmarings in Veins Field 03. The only mobs there that are aggressive are plants. It's a one-map walk to the town, so it's got that going for it as well.

(Oh, I just realised Magmaring has an exp penalty until you're lv95, but you might want to keep them in mind.)

#8 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 December 2014 - 10:33 AM

I would try Dark Priest.

#9 3637131210094835917

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:45 PM

Have you tried entering the Eden Group? There're lots of things there including Board Quest and the old man Gramps that warp you to Turn-Ins map, there you can find a party and level together  :p_smile:

#10 Itho

Itho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:24 AM

I tried eden group TI, but since I am a VIP member the number of TI I can do in 1 day is limited. I also tried dark priest, its a quite a long way to walk there, the mobs there are agro and my attack on dark priest sometimes still miss. Dark Priest also do quite a damage to me so I kinda use a lot of pot compared to static golem. Thanks for the info guys, sorry I have a lot of request and requirements for the kind of mob I would like to hunt. I just miss my static golem days, I can hunt and also farm at the same time.

#11 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:32 AM

did you mean to say you are not VIP? first sentence is confusing. i assume you know that you can reset your TI cooldown via reset stone so you can complete the TIs several times a day.

did you try the juno bounty boards? Harpies are probably the only mobs that could give you trouble; the others are pretty easy.

#12 KhogaN

KhogaN

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:13 AM

For this level range I really like the Lightshalzen bounty boards killing Metalings, Stem Worm, and Raffs for the spotlight bonus and bounty board turn in (1N of town). The map can get kind of mobby so just be careful but easily doable and they can drop ygg seeds for income. The Eden Board give mostly JOB exp and are spaced inconveniently around the world. The only ones I did for this were Turtle Island, Rachel/Veins, and Glast Heim because they were decently close to one another and offered 3 kill quests. 

edit: The Eden Boards for this level range also have a 3 hours timer.

Edited by KhogaN, 10 December 2014 - 11:13 AM.

#13 xfade0awayx

xfade0awayx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos?

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:39 PM

OOOOHH so the spotlight is in Lightshalzen?..i thought it changed already since its a new month lol

edit///

this helps out a bit..i been stuck at lv 98 hunter. I been soloing everywhere. doing all the eden board quests and whatnot. so far 40% after 2 days of on and off gameplay....so sad

Edited by xfade0awayx, 12 December 2014 - 05:40 PM.

#14 Itho

Itho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:46 PM

oh yeah, sorry bro I forgot to put the word "not" for VIP there. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users