4 replies to this topic

#1 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

I haven't leveled with this skill since Renewal came out :wah:  so I'm a bit lost on gear I need. I'm thinking the +200 dex temporal boots and a Lyrica Hat, but everything else is a blank for me. Help please <:?!

I'm looking for max damage and maybe some SP drain!

Edited by Sapphic, 10 December 2014 - 10:41 AM.

#2 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:03 AM

If you want instacast Severe Rainstorm then 120 DEX + temporal dex boots for footgears slot is a must, then 2 Sound Amp for accessory slots  to get rid of the variable cast time. Weapon for it is ofc, highly upgraded Elven Bow + Elven Arrows, for Armor, I use a Bryn, but any Porcellio carded amor is fine, +9 FAWs EA10 is suffice, but if you are on a budget then a +9 HBP should do it. 
As for top headgears, if you want to maximize your dmg, then even a +0 Lyrica hat is enough ( the upgraded bonus sucks) I carded mine with Dolomedes card and upgraded it to +9 for 5 extra DEX, but Dark Pinguicula is a good choice too.If you want to reduce on consumables use then you'll need a +9 RWH or Vanargand , RWH for HP leech and Vanargand for SP, and finally, BDM or Dark Pinguicula carded slotted sunnies/BFG... for mid headgear.

#3 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:23 PM

Interesting thing I noticed is that with instant cast SR, there is almost no more position lag for the casting Wanderer/Maestro so you are basically free to move and such.

Also I found the hat to be a truely pointless investment in terms of SR damage increase, the increase % is so small it barely is noticable over using any other kind of hat that gives a ranged modifier, only in that regard, beyond that iDaehyun is right about what you should card it with.

Edited by Marty5337, 10 December 2014 - 12:25 PM.

#4 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

Because of the insane SP drain, you'll definitely want to default a Vanargand if using hawkeye proc, and probably even add an incubus pet to it too.

For mid TI you don't really need hawkeye.

#5 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

Oh thank you guys! I forgot a bit that I made this thread :wah:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users