Chaos:175/60 Update Bug Thread [Archive mode] - Page 3 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Chaos:175/60 Update Bug Thread [Archive mode]

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#51 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:10 PM

The daily mora quest for coins doesn't give any job xp if you're 150/50+

Can you please provide NPC names that should be giving you EXP reward?

this is now working as of the last maint. i'm receiving job exp at third class job 51.

#52 archiew

archiew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:06 AM

Something wrong happens randomly when you create instance....

Soon as you create the instance with your party, the instance suddenly closes itself then you cannot enter the instance...

I experience this when entering hazy forest.... some other people reported this happens in other instances like nidhoggur.

Please GM check this...

#53 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:55 AM

anybody knows how much reset stones needed to reset stats on level 151-175 chars?

#54 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:54 AM

Sorcerer insignias seem to be bugged.

They're supposed to increase all incoming damage of the opposite element of the insignia you're standing on (so by example if you stand on earth insignia, all fire element attacks received should deal 1,5x damage). But according to tests not all incoming damage is getting amplified, see below.

TARGET standing in fire insignia:

Melee physical attack [water mild wind], amplified.

Ranged physical attack [water mild wind], amplified.

Water magic spells, amplified.

Dragon breath [water], amplified.

Cart cannon [water mild wind], NOT amplified.

Arrow storm [water mild wind], NOT amplified.

EDIT; looks like ALL physical melee/ranged skills don't get the increased damage bonus (using the proper elemental converter or mild wind). Only ctrl-click attacks do, which makes no sense since the skill says all opposite element attacks must be increased... really looks bugged.

Edited by meli, 14 January 2015 - 04:08 AM.

#55 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

anybody knows how much reset stones needed to reset stats on level 151-175 chars?

i believe it's been stated to be 9.

#56 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:14 PM

PRIZE MEDAL BUG

Idk if this is just me. I used irowiki prize medal calculator and it say i will need 3.6xx amount of medals to achieve 150 from 148. It turns out only to 149(12.8%) with all my 3.8xx medal consumed. Normal exp modifier would give 16k exp per medal but i only got 24k per medal after bonus modifier.

the modifier is vip double event and a HE battle manual.

Or, is there any new exp distribution with the new 175/60 update that i am not aware of?

Edited by Kuroyukiii, 29 December 2014 - 10:15 PM.

#57 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:05 PM

only VIP exp events affect prize medal exp. regular exp events do not

#58 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:42 AM

Another mechanic skill bugged.

Blacksmith/Mastersmith/Mechanic Skill Repair Weapon does not work on armor, regardless of appropriate materials.

#59 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:54 AM

Sura: Flash Combo might not be giving damage bonus with Tiger Cannon. (Flash Combo script should be checked to see if it uses highest level learned of Tiger Cannon and if it's applying the bonus damage correctly)

btw, this bonus damage being referred to is the fact that tiger cannon damage doubles when it occurs after fallen empire (specifically within fallen empire's cast delay, at least when comboed manually)

might as well add this on the bug description in case whoever is going to work on these bugs misses this point;

though it could be already working as intended (check how it works in kRO?)

#60 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:20 PM

btw, this bonus damage being referred to is the fact that tiger cannon damage doubles when it occurs after fallen empire (specifically within fallen empire's cast delay, at least when comboed manually)

might as well add this on the bug description in case whoever is going to work on these bugs misses this point;

though it could be already working as intended (check how it works in kRO?)

Apologies but really need more info about the manually combo matter if possible. These reports will be sent to kRo for fixes so clear information is required as they might not even know what manual combo is or how to produce the bug if there is any. Videos and test logs are appreciated. As of now, Tiger Cannon damage is increased in the sequence of Flash Combo. This been tested when reported and today after maintenance as well.

#61 SakuraMazaki

SakuraMazaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationCanada~

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:01 PM

For gramps ti, if you are 149/50, you can't even get just base xp!

#62 Snuttan

Snuttan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:36 AM

I'm 150/49 and VIP but gramps refuses to give the options if i would like to have exp for Job, Base or both. I also only receive half the eden badges i should get. I'm very sad that I wont be able to hit job 50. I'm close to level 151 then there wont be any available gramps quest for me.

#63 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:46 AM

Apologies but really need more info about the manually combo matter if possible. These reports will be sent to kRo for fixes so clear information is required as they might not even know what manual combo is or how to produce the bug if there is any. Videos and test logs are appreciated. As of now, Tiger Cannon damage is increased in the sequence of Flash Combo. This been tested when reported and today after maintenance as well.

the damage increase of tiger cannon in flash combo is due to the +120 ATK that occurs when using that skill

tiger cannon formula is this:

Total Damage:  

Damage (ATK) = [Base_Damage × BaseLv ÷ 100]% + Bonus_Damage + Target_BaseLv × 40

Base_Damage:  

Normally = (HPCost_Result + SPCost_Result) ÷ 4

As Combo = (HPCost_Result + SPCost_Result) ÷ 2

note the result of comboing after fallen empire divides the result of Base_Damage portion by only 2 instead of 4 (so the resulting value is doubled)

here is a quick test done; the ATK difference from losing spheres is minimal +3 ATK per sphere

manual cast:  20,063 (normal damage)

manual combo:  39,021 (double of normal damage)

flash combo:  23,837 (slight increase from normal damage due to +120 ATK)

y0a8Adj.jpg

i don't think a video is seriously needed; unless the testers don't even know how to combo manually;

the "tiger cannon" script within the flash combo script is separate from the normal tiger cannon script, which is why it works differently;

now whether the tiger cannon damage NOT doubling when casted as part of flash combo (even if it occurs after fallen empire) is intended by kRO or not, isn't really clarified yet so...that's all i wanted to know

players (or at least i) thought that flash combo is appealing in that you could take advantage of the doubled tiger cannon damage without having to manually combo, but i guess not as it is now

Edited by ka10, 31 December 2014 - 08:05 AM.

#64 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:15 AM

Thank you ka10 for the information.

#65 falrein

falrein

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

Mechanic Bug(s)

1.) I don't know if the skill description or the skill behavior itself is incorrect but Lava Flow skill description says that I cannot create more than 3 eruptions at one time. Actual skill behavior is that I cannot cast another instance of Lava Flow until the current Lava Flow ends. 

2.) Lava Flow stops dealing damage if the caster is affected by status ailments that prevent him from moving.

I have posted videos of the two items on this thread I made in the Merchant forums.

Edited by falrein, 02 January 2015 - 03:02 AM.

#66 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:12 AM

Mechanic Bug(s)

1.) I don't know if the skill description or the skill behavior itself is incorrect but Lava Flow skill description says that I cannot create more than 3 eruptions at one time. Actual skill behavior is that I cannot cast another instance of Lava Flow until the current Lava Flow ends. 

2.) Lava Flow stops dealing damage if the caster is affected by status ailments that prevent him from moving.

I have posted videos of the two items on this thread I made in the Merchant forums.

Currently when tested was unable to cast a second Lava Flow so one Lava Flow per cooldown. You may want to ask further details off the poster in your thread about the multiple Lava Flows.

#67 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 10:55 AM

Hi, i was checking on the post and i dont see this bug...or maybe is not a bug but anyway...

When you try to enter to KVM on a 151+ character, the server prompt a message that says that your level is too high. That happen on the KVM over 80 option. I try with terra and flavius and you can actually do both. Seems that the problem is only on KVM and not the other battleground options.

#68 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:01 PM

Rapid Throw didnt get the nerf on Shadow Chasers (they only can give 50% damage on RT)

#69 queenmastersmith

queenmastersmith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:06 PM

Rapid Throw didnt get the nerf on Shadow Chasers (they only can give 50% damage on RT)

That's something else we need to request. It wasn't supposed to come with the level expansion.

#70 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:32 AM

Mastersmith/Mechanic

Swapping weapons makes Maximum Power Thrust buff vanish.

#71 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:13 AM

Was the skills dark claw suppose to be 5 secs with a 1 min debuff

and the ability to be cleared with heal?

#72 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:39 AM

That's something else we need to request. It wasn't supposed to come with the level expansion.

oh,i thought it was :c

#73 Omegatroid

Omegatroid

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:28 AM

MVP summoner won't let me in, say's you must wait for 7 day cooldown, I wasn't in any instance when I tried, it took my badges but didn't let me in. 170 character

#74 Omegatroid

Omegatroid

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:40 PM

Was the skills dark claw suppose to be 5 secs with a 1 min debuff

and the ability to be cleared with heal?

5 seconds and 1 minute debuff is right. Not sure about clearing it with heal.

#75 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:41 PM

5 seconds and 1 minute debuff is right. Not sure about clearing it with heal.

[Rune Knight]: New rune Lux Anima can't be created providing the ingredients.

=o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users