Chaos:175/60 Update Bug Thread [Archive mode] - Page 5 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Chaos:175/60 Update Bug Thread [Archive mode]

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#101 rohadi

rohadi

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:30 AM

Mechanic: Lava Flow
it should give fixed damage but it force to neutral.
it only do 1260 damage on ghost1 (baby leopard), 900 damage on ghost2 (eggyra), miss on ghost3/4

Bug or working as intended??

#102 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:18 AM

Lion Howling does not remove Frigg's Song from targets that are hit. http://irowiki.org/wiki/Lion_Howling

It properly removes Windmill Rush, and Harmonize, but it also does not remove Bard/Dancer songs like Magic Strings and Song of Lutie. Not sure if it's supposed to remove bard/dancer songs, but it definitely should remove Frigg's Song, if it removes Windmill Rush, which is the same song group as Windmill Rush, Harmonize, etc.

Edited by Tofu, 23 January 2015 - 02:19 AM.

#103 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:39 AM

Intensify [Warlock] spell only lasts 60 seconds, skill description says it should last 3 minutes. Not sure which one is incorrect, needs fixing either ways.

#104 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:41 AM

Intensify [Warlock] spell only lasts 60 seconds, skill description says it should last 3 minutes. Not sure which one is incorrect, needs fixing either ways.

The description is the old one before the nerf.   Intense having 60 second duration is correct.  So the description needs updated.  Very misleading.

#105 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:36 AM

The "DANCE~ DANCE~" chat room for the Sign Quest at cmd_in01 33 33 has a maximum level limit of 150. Players who are level 151 or above cannot enter.

(error message: "Too high lvl for this job.")

screenChaos267.jpg

screenChaos266.png

#106 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:15 PM

It is intended for gramps to not work in those cases post patch, but we will make sure to make it clear in Gramp's dialogue that this can happen.

Sounds like a bug that needs to get fixed though. People who reach 125/50 or 135/50 for example will be hit hard...

#107 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:19 PM

not to mention those perma low ti ppl if they decide to start leveling

#108 Ifreann

Ifreann

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:31 PM

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i have finished patching the game... and when i click play, i get this skininfo_new.lua:219: attempt call to global C'_IsSteamOn'(a nil value) and i cannot play, does this have anything to do with my location? please help me on this one

#109 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:47 AM

Ifreann, this is a separate problem and is not related to the thread. Please check the link below for information about said error:

http://forums.warppo...on-a-nil-value/

#110 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:23 AM

Kagerou/Oboro skill [Rapid Throw] still doing full damage when cast by a Shadow Chaser after copying it. The fix which halved the damage if Dagger Throwing Practice level 10 is not learned, is not applied on Chaos. Please fix.

#111 Conspirators

Conspirators

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:52 AM

When will the skill Flash Combo be fixed? I have read that the Tiger Cannon damage in Flash Combo is less than equal as to the damage of a manual Tiger Cannon combo (Dragon Combo -> Fallen Empire -> Tiger Cannon). Is the damage meant to be this way when using Flash Combo or will it be fixed to deal the same damage as a Tiger Cannon combo?

#112 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:58 AM

Kagerou/Oboro skill [Rapid Throw] still doing full damage when cast by a Shadow Chaser after copying it. The fix which halved the damage if Dagger Throwing Practice level 10 is not learned, is not applied on Chaos. Please fix.

I say please leave it.  SC are never able to fully dish out damage like they should in a pvm environment to level, so let us have at least SOMETHING to level with...

#113 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:09 AM

Okay, just nerf it in pvp/WoE then. NBD. Literally no one uses it in pvm anyway so I don't see your point.

#114 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:47 AM

I'd say that the reduced damage of Tiger Cannon in Flash Combo is intended. Looking at the damage formula of a manually cast Tiger Cannon:

Damage (ATK) = [Base_Damage × BaseLv ÷ 100]% + Bonus_Damage + Target_BaseLv × 40

Base Damage:
Individually = (HPCost_Result + SPCost_Result) ÷ 4
In manual combo = (HPCost_Result + SPCost_Result) ÷ 2

In Flash Combo, there is no HP or SP cost for Tiger Cannon, so the calculation for Base Damage is different, whatever it may be.,This leads to lower comparative damage.

Edited by MorseCoder, 16 February 2015 - 11:48 AM.

#115 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:19 PM

I say please leave it.  SC are never able to fully dish out damage like they should in a pvm environment to level, so let us have at least SOMETHING to level with...

If you want to do damage in pvp, try Shadow Spell. It isn't great, but it isn't bad either. I doubt anyone wants to waste 100k zeny on a skill that splashes damage on all targets hit, for leveling purposes. All it does now is become a complete pain in the *** in pvp. Either way, the fix has been long awaited, and it was supposed to be applied by now. 

#116 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:28 PM

I'd say that the reduced damage of Tiger Cannon in Flash Combo is intended. Looking at the damage formula of a manually cast Tiger Cannon:

Damage (ATK) = [Base_Damage × BaseLv ÷ 100]% + Bonus_Damage + Target_BaseLv × 40

Base Damage:
Individually = (HPCost_Result + SPCost_Result) ÷ 4
In manual combo = (HPCost_Result + SPCost_Result) ÷ 2

In Flash Combo, there is no HP or SP cost for Tiger Cannon, so the calculation for Base Damage is different, whatever it may be.,This leads to lower comparative damage.

I don't think so, the damage is pretty much exactly as it would be when not manually combo'd, a little higher to account for the extra atk.

The non-consumption of hp/sp is explained by the fact that Flash Combo ignores all the requirements of each of the individual skills, and only takes what Flash Combo itself says it takes. Neither the spirit spheres, nor the sp or hp for any of its 4 skills are consumed, only the spheres and sp that Flash Combo itself needs. The formula is still the same.

#117 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:48 PM

Okay, just nerf it in pvp/WoE then. NBD. Literally no one uses it in pvm anyway so I don't see your point.

Then kagerou will be more useless than already is. -_-

@topic

Flip Tatami is not working,it should avoid Acid Bomb,Rapid Throw and other ranged skills but its not working.

#118 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:57 PM

Then kagerou will be more useless than already is. -_-

@topic

Flip Tatami is not working,it should avoid Acid Bomb,Rapid Throw and other ranged skills but its not working.

No one is asking to nerf kagerou, read the context. It's just RT from chaser that's supposed to get a fix.

#119 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:07 AM

Going to ask CM Oda again for any updates about the major bugs when he gets on. For now, there is no ETA.

Edit: Got news from CM, there is still no ETA.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 17 February 2015 - 04:49 PM.

#120 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:20 AM

Possible inconsistency with Nightmare Scaraba monster card drop rate. All 4 are supposed to drop it at 0.02% rate, but results so far show the rate is much lower than that. Only one card in over 6000 scarabs killed, with HE Gum and Double VIP Bonus Drops. That should make it 0.08%, so one card per ~1200. Five times higher than what it seems to be. I also got 15 Unwrapped Masks, which have 0.05% base drop rate from all gold scarabs. 0.2% with bonuses. So it should be roughly one card per 2.5 Unwrapped Masks, once again showing a large deviation.

Of course it's entirely possible that I had bad luck, but that scale makes it seem unlikely?

Edited by WolfTri, 28 February 2015 - 05:22 AM.

#121 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:38 AM

Only 2 mobs drop the said card in Nightmare Scaraba map, refer to this post for more information.

#122 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:14 AM

I'm not sure if it's intended though. The actual Scaraba Card is dropped by all kinds of Scarabs, so it makes sense that it should be dropped by all gold scarabs as well?

#123 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:52 AM

Intended. Checking kRo database here shows the card is a drop from the following two mobs:

I_HORN_SCARABA

I_HORN_SCARABA2

#124 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:17 AM

Royal guard - King's grace

During this skill activated, is Masquarade supposed to bypass it?

Is this working as intended or bugged?

Thank you

#125 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:00 PM

Added to first post and BLOB. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users