#1 SoulTakeshi

SoulTakeshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:36 AM

Hi, i have some doubts about Flash Combo, when the Flash Combo active the Tiger Cannon this has hp cost? and can considerate a viable leveling build or is better TG Build only? (Leveling 150+)

#2 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:26 AM

It doesn't have an hp/sp cost. It's amazing for leveling. You can't use items during the skill though (3 seconds), so you have to make sure you can survive the mob, or any leftovers for the whole duration.

#3 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:17 AM

It doesn't have an hp/sp cost. It's amazing for leveling. You can't use items during the skill though (3 seconds), so you have to make sure you can survive the mob, or any leftovers for the whole duration.

Is there any stats/equips you'd recommend to a sura who's got no god item/mvp card access? I'm guessing that without KvM weapon a double hydra carga would be a good alternative to lvl at bio right? Looking forward to your reply :3.

Edited by Perezoso15, 12 December 2014 - 06:18 AM.

#4 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:34 AM

i'd use a hf carga to help with the hp esp since you are unable to use consumables for a certain amount of time.

#5 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:04 AM

i'd use a hf carga to help with the hp esp since you are unable to use consumables for a certain amount of time.

I guess i'll have to try with different equips myself and see which ones are needed to survive through the cooldown.

#6 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• 3287 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:45 PM

Is there any stats/equips you'd recommend to a sura who's got no god item/mvp card access? I'm guessing that without KvM weapon a double hydra carga would be a good alternative to lvl at bio right? Looking forward to your reply :3.

I was doing like 70-80k flash combos in bio2 with just a tao, and using a rideword/malicious carga. It looks like you only need to do 46k to one shot everything (but the mages, you'd need 80k for the mages).

You could probably do fine with a malicious + rideword, but if that's not enough, cat ear beret + hydra carga should be more than enough. Or if you want, you could try using converters if you dont want to go the hydra route, for more hp leeching. You'd have to be more careful with what you target, though.

But if you use a malicious carga, rideword hat, nid garb, and incubus pet, you probably wouldn't use any pots at all, even if you didn't one shot everything.

#7 SoulTakeshi

SoulTakeshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:56 AM

Great, thx for the answers :D

#8 6324131130215725857

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:11 AM

How about Flash Combo with Gfist? I tried to pull off a flash combo --> zen --> gfist but seems like there's not enough time to do all. 

#9 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

time before the bonus +atk ends right?

with RD you should have enough spheres left after FC, so need to zen;

you can actually start to cast a skill just as the skyblow animation goes off;

there's just enough time to finish a manual combo with good enough agi/dex (assuming you cast dragon combo before the skyblow animation goes off and your target is against a wall or cannot be knocked back);

for gfist you would need kvm fist or sacrament for the cast to make it (assuming you want to maximize atk; bellum fist is instant but weak);

#10 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:57 PM

Oh i think we receive the new skills with the corrections...so you cant use pots for 3 seconds while the skill is active, interesting, i read somewhere on kro patchs logs that there you can use flash combo and use consumables while the skill is active, so bassically oyu can tank things while you kill them. I wonder when we get that.

#11 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• 3287 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:03 PM

Wasn't that the original version? I know in the original version you could use skills while flash combo was going off, so people were doing dumb things like doing a Gfist combo and flash combo simultaneously, so they would get a massive TC + Gfist at the same time. They nerfed it to disable the use of skills, but ALSO the use of items in the same patch.

Now, if they revered the item patch later, that's another story. But I haven't heard of that.

#12 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:14 PM

ok, thx itachi, i will search for the thing i read, it was a serie of changes on a patch over flash combo, i remember like at least three changes to the skill, anyway i will search it....oh btw you remember when they made the changes you said, i mean not extremely accurate but, to know if maybe was a patch before the fix you mention

#13 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• 3287 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:25 PM

Here's where it was first mentioned, so it's around this time. I couldn't find any "patch notes" with a date for it, though.

http://forums.irowik...fed#post1345005

#14 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM

yeah you are right, looks like i misread something, because i cant find the page i read before, well, it makes the skill less good, but still is super useful to level up, considering you can do pretty good damage with proper gears. Thx anyways for the clarification Itachi.

#15 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

btw, did gms/devs already clarify if FC is actually working as intended right now (ie. TC damage not being ~doubled)?

or will they change it sometime?

#16 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:08 AM

According i understand from what Itachi said, we receive the last update from the skills, so i guess is working as intended...if you think about it, flash combo is already a better skill than tiger cannon itself (considering you dont even waste hp when you trigger and you waste litle sp for it contrary to the original tiger cannon) so give it the double dmg from the combo for pressing one button just make it absurd. Even tough you receive a small bonus from the atk increase and in fact, the tiger cannon from flash combo hit harder than regular tiger cannon, but is weaker than the manual combo one, i guess it makes sense in that aspect, that basically if you want the highest damage from tiger cannon you have to do it the hard way, but also you have an intermediate option, that is flash combo.

#17 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• 3287 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:32 AM

Lol, if they ever did "fix" it so that the damage doubled properly...

bo2EhFw.png

essentially for free 24/7!

#18 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

guess it's just a waiting game for confirmation until they deal with the stuff in the update bug list thread;

double damage should be okay though  :waddle:

#19 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:01 AM

Wasn't that the original version? I know in the original version you could use skills while flash combo was going off, so people were doing dumb things like doing a Gfist combo and flash combo simultaneously, so they would get a massive TC + Gfist at the same time. They nerfed it to disable the use of skills, but ALSO the use of items in the same patch.

Now, if they revered the item patch later, that's another story. But I haven't heard of that.

hu,thats why i cant do a gf in the flash combo...

was possible to do it on sakray..

#20 SoulTakeshi

SoulTakeshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:45 AM

Hey guys, what armor can recommend to use? (actually i use +6 Glorious Suit)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users