Make a Food(HP/MP regeneration items) Cooldown. - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Make a Food(HP/MP regeneration items) Cooldown.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mark67

Mark67

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:41 PM

I think it would be better in someway, somehow, that i can't tell in words, if these foods has a cooldown like about 2 seconds shorter that the duration of regeneration. 

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:43 AM

Food used to have a cooldown. I prefer it the way it is now.

#3 Mark67

Mark67

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:07 AM

i just feel like a lot of food is being wasted even though it's very very cheap, because they spam it, not just in PVP but also for the begginers who are being in PVM thinking maybe that the more they spam the more they recover, but they don't, am i right? :)

Please don't use words such as "rape" on the forums.

Edited by VModOreo, 20 December 2014 - 08:55 AM.

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:25 AM

They don't recover more at the same time,but it will continue to recover for longer. I do spam it occassionally, and I like that I can do so.

#5 Mark67

Mark67

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:16 AM

yeah. so that's why i stated that the cool down should be like 2 seconds shorter than the duration of regeneration so that you can still regenerate continuously. 

the cool down can also be a great basis in some situations where you sometimes can't notice anymore if you still have the food regeneration effect or not, like for example, WAR. this will be a great help for every player especially for skill spammers. 

Or the devs can even program an "auto-use" feature in the game wherein it will keep consuming the food (when it had cooled down), which placed in the "auto-use" slot.

of course we can secretly use bots but it is highly prohibited and maybe considered cheating in some way?

#6 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:36 PM

I agree, there are times when you either spam it or end up forgetting it lasted and you haven't reclicked. A cooldown would really help.

#7 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:58 PM

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Go away you two! :P

#8 DopeL

DopeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:38 AM

the cool down can also be a great basis in some situations where you sometimes can't notice anymore if you still have the food regeneration effect or not, like for example, WAR. this will be a great help for every player especially for skill spammers. 

i totally agree with this one.. an additional suggestion though. The regeneration should still be in effect even if your HP is full because what if in war, you suddenly got full HP but the cool down is still half-way through then people will totally disagree with foods having cool down :)

But yeah i like the idea of having a cool down shorter that the regeneration effect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users