hi! i have some question regarding this server :D - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

hi! i have some question regarding this server :D

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 klonea

klonea

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:26 AM

hello guys! i have just download this game and i have some question :)

1. im from Indonesia and yes i know this server was far away from my country and when i play..the damage done is kind of delay xD

after i hit the mobs, the damage number shown about 0.5-1 sec if im not mistaken.. is there anyway to fix this delay?

2. i have play this game when its name is still dragonica and it was about 5 years ago?i play official server on my country..so..is there any significant differences between dragonica and dragon saga? and is the card that gives skill lvl raise still there?

3. and.. if the delay is cant be reduced.. is there any dragonica/dragon saga english server (official) that still open with about same population as warp portal?

4. is there any guild that can i join?xD im still low level :)

thanks guys! looking forward to your reply and help!

sorry for the bad english anyway!

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:14 AM

hello guys! i have just download this game and i have some question :)

1. im from Indonesia and yes i know this server was far away from my country and when i play..the damage done is kind of delay xD

after i hit the mobs, the damage number shown about 0.5-1 sec if im not mistaken.. is there anyway to fix this delay?

2. i have play this game when its name is still dragonica and it was about 5 years ago?i play official server on my country..so..is there any significant differences between dragonica and dragon saga? and is the card that gives skill lvl raise still there?

3. and.. if the delay is cant be reduced.. is there any dragonica/dragon saga english server (official) that still open with about same population as warp portal?

4. is there any guild that can i join?xD im still low level :)

thanks guys! looking forward to your reply and help!

sorry for the bad english anyway!

First of all welcome to the last official DragonSaga server worldwide!

(Dragonica is just named DragonSaga on here because of license issues)

:p_smile:

You could try to close all programs running in the background that need Internet traffic of any sort. This helps.

You could try to set the game on low settings, this sometimes does help a bit.

You could try to find the newest driver of your graphics card, this sounds strange, but in some cases it made the lagging a lot less.

You could try to use a cable, instead of a wifi connection. For some people this did well.

Dragonica = DragonSaga, it is100% the same game. Dragonica on here just had to change the name to DragonSaga because of some license issues. It's the same good old game, only change is the name.

If you are talking about the card I think you are, the answer would be yes...

This right here is worldwide! the last official DragonSaga Server (aka Dragonica Server). All other official servers of this game got closed early this year and it seems none of those is going to come back (anytime soon or later). So in other words, if you want to play the game, this server right here is your spot.

Just have a look at the trade chat in game. Many guilds are searching for members and advertising in there. And there are more and more new guilds opening. I would suggest to keep an eye on the trade chat. I'm sure you will find the right guild for you.

Unlikely the EU community, this one over here seems to be much nicer. There are mostly no level or gear restrictions for people to join guilds. Most are just happy about welcoming new members. You will notice the difference.

Have fun playing on here and btw your English is just fine. :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 15 December 2014 - 01:15 AM.

#3 klonea

klonea

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:21 AM

First of all welcome to the last official DragonSaga server worldwide!

(Dragonica is just named DragonSaga on here because of license issues)

You could try to close all programs running in the background that need Internet traffic of any sort. This helps.

You could try to set the game on low settings, this sometimes does help a bit.

You could try to find the newest driver of your graphics card, this sounds strange, but in some cases it made the lagging a lot less.

You could try to use a cable, instead of a wifi connection. For some people this did well.

Dragonica = DragonSaga, it is100% the same game. Dragonica on here just had to change the name to DragonSaga because of some license issues. It's the same good old game, only change is the name.

If you are talking about the card I think you are, the answer would be yes...

This right here is worldwide! the last official DragonSaga Server (aka Dragonica Server). All other official servers of this game got closed early this year and it seems none of those is going to come back (anytime soon or later). So in other words, if you want to play the game, this server right here is your spot.

Just have a look at the trade chat in game. Many guilds are searching for members and advertising in there. And there are more and more new guilds opening. I would suggest to keep an eye on the trade chat. I'm sure you will find the right guild for you.

Unlikely the EU community, this one over here seems to be much nicer. There are mostly no level or gear restrictions for people to join guilds. Most are just happy about welcoming new members. You will notice the difference.

Have fun playing on here and btw your English is just fine. :p_smile:

hi! thanks a lot for your reply! :D

ok i will try your suggestion :)

however, im still looking for another suggestion since i think the main problem is not the internet connection..i think it is because of the server is based on na/eu?(im not really sure) but ill try!

or is there any asian player can help me?xD

yeah..that was a sad fact regarding this is the last server (official) xD even though this game have a lot potential

ok then, you are so kind sir xD 

see you in game!

Edited by klonea, 15 December 2014 - 01:25 AM.

#4 Yarunia

Yarunia

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:02 PM

hi! thanks a lot for your reply! :D

ok i will try your suggestion :)

however, im still looking for another suggestion since i think the main problem is not the internet connection..i think it is because of the server is based on na/eu?(im not really sure) but ill try!

or is there any asian player can help me?xD

yeah..that was a sad fact regarding this is the last server (official) xD even though this game have a lot potential

ok then, you are so kind sir xD 

see you in game!

Join Atlantis guild ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users