Beginner question: End game gear/stats for RK DB built? - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Beginner question: End game gear/stats for RK DB built?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 lunia1987

lunia1987

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

And is DB interruptable?

#2 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:09 PM

My build is STR 1+ AGI 60+ or just 1 INT 70-100 (mines at 70) VIT 95 DEX 120 (Temporal Dex Boots Build) LUK 1 My Future RK gear is Headgear is +9Turkey on your head (you can put carat if you want) Mid headgear is Black Devil's Mask Lower Headgear is Handkerchief (for woe) or umbala spirit (for PVM) Armor is regular armor with pecopeco, you can put tao in your armor Shield is Valk Shield with Thara Frog (for woe) Weapon is Mace with 4 Archer Skeleton Card Garment is +9FAW with Expert Archer 10 Shoes is Temporal Dex Boots with verit, i cant afford +9Tempdexboots with Firelock Soldier Acc is Urs Seal 250 SP x2

#3 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:18 PM

DB is not interruptable.

How "end game" are you talking about? One man army end game? Or just geared decently well?

#4 lunia1987

lunia1987

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:26 PM

Thanks for the reply AeroKrauger.

Tofu I guess as a one man army end game? What is the optimal stats build for DB and best gears ( excluding any MVP cards for now)

#5 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

No MVP cards rules out my suggestion lol. I was gonna suggest aiming for a 90% delay reduction build. It's a ton of fun on an RK, and basically lets you spam Dragon Breath as if you were in perfect strings all the time. But it's not possible to do without Kiels.

You might be very far off from multiple MVPs like that, but having a goal to reach for really helps.

#6 lunia1987

lunia1987

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:59 PM

Hmmmm I can get 90 - 100 cast reduction with my +11KK COD, deviant +9FAW, X2 carefree RWC and temp boots. So besides using any MVP, what is the best for DB. I assume the gears i just mentioned dont really optimize damage for DB though.

#7 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:50 AM

You need Tao Gunka. Better start saving.

#8 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:04 AM

Really depends if you are building for with-strings situations or without-strings. Gearing for both is slightly different. If you are accounting for with strings, you just need 45~50% cast reduction since strings will take care of the rest. Cast Delay gears will be unnecessary too.

Without strings, you really need Kiels in order to get a significant amount of cast delay reduction. Insta cast isn't that useful if you have no cast delay reduction at all since you'll still be waiting for the cast delay. So on an unlimited budget, Kiels, +9 Tae Goo Lyeon, and so on is best of course, with either full % cast reduction gear or stats based reduction since you'll probably already have 120 dex for the GH DEX shoes. Without an unlimited budget and without Kiels, instead you may want to opt for damage enhancing gears rather than cast gears like HP/SP/EA gears to do more per hit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users