Memento Mori List of Suggestions (02/14/2012) - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Memento Mori List of Suggestions (02/14/2012)

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:34 AM

I want to make a suggestion to make the tamed pet of a hunter be permanent and deleteable if u want a new pet. so that its like the hunter has a partner to fight by his side since they removed the knuckle skills

Something like that was suggested here http://forums.warppo...-and-solutions/ A skill that can register the captured monster (like the Return skill register the return location) to be able to re-summon the monster.

Tl;dr but you should put a list of the suggestions that did get attention from the dev team. It'll be a short one :) .

This list is for the players, that way people can check what was suggested.

Btw, i will update it next week.

(edited) almost fully updated

Edited by Nadesh, 22 September 2011 - 05:46 AM.

#27 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

Apparantly I picked the wrong forum :). Sorry!

Edited by FeedisArti, 10 November 2011 - 04:41 PM.

#28 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Valdetrarine

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:41 PM

Cool, but why did you put Mako's useless thread about firing someone. You agree? Or did you just put every single thread there already was, or you picked the ones you liked? Either way mako's thread shouldn't be there. The blame of gravity is all on this one person? Surely they should be hiring instead. Besides Gravity isn't going to read this thread and think it's a good idea, whether hiring or firing. It's a very immature thread delete it.

#29 Coors

Coors

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationMisery
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 November 2011 - 12:41 AM

Yeah firing one person won't help. Fire them all! =P

#30 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:12 AM

Cool, but why did you put Mako's useless thread about firing someone. You agree? Or did you just put every single thread there already was, or you picked the ones you liked? Either way mako's thread shouldn't be there. The blame of gravity is all on this one person? Surely they should be hiring instead. Besides Gravity isn't going to read this thread and think it's a good idea, whether hiring or firing. It's a very immature thread delete it.

I add all the threads, except the ones that are in the wrong forum. Like you said, this isnt a suggestions thread, but a list of the suggestions.

Btw, i must update it, with some luck will have less work next week and will be able to do it.

(edited): well, i started to update it again, i hope soon will be up to date.
(edited2): list updated to the 14th of february.

Edited by Nadesh, 14 February 2012 - 09:13 AM.

#31 Thorndog

Thorndog

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:59 AM

Holy bliss really needs to be a party buff

#32 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

I dont now if is posible to unbound pet or trade......if its not pl do something absolute that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users