Fixed Cast Time. Vellum Arc Wand. Temporal Dex Boots - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fixed Cast Time. Vellum Arc Wand. Temporal Dex Boots

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 playlagnarok

playlagnarok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

does the fixed cast time reduction from bellume arc wand (0.2 s) and temporal dex boots (0.5 s) stack?

#2 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:16 AM

Yes they do, not that you are going to use it, but with bellum arc wand and, temporal dex and full variable reductions, you can get insta P.Wave on a sorc without ventus

#3 playlagnarok

playlagnarok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:30 AM

Yes they do, not that you are going to use it, but with bellum arc wand and, temporal dex and full variable reductions, you can get insta P.Wave on a sorc without ventus

i play warlock. so i won't have ventus. :)

#4 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:10 AM

Please keep in mind the bellum arc wand/weapons have their effects Nulled outside of PVP/WoE.

#5 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:51 PM

that doesnt sound right, last i remember P.Wave had a full second of fixed cast time............hmm....

#6 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:57 PM

that doesnt sound right, last i remember P.Wave had a full second of fixed cast time............hmm....

it doesnt :) i have tested that, and P.Wave at level five had 0.8 fixed cast time, so technically you dont get instant, but that 0.1s fixed doesnt notice, trust me, if i dont suck on make videos i will show you :/ i can make you a replay tough so you can see it with your own eyes, or maybe just see it in game xDDD dont know, what suit you better, with temporal dex and BAW you get bassically .7 less fixed.

#7 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:50 PM

it doesnt :) i have tested that, and P.Wave at level five had 0.8 fixed cast time, so technically you dont get instant, but that 0.1s fixed doesnt notice, trust me, if i dont suck on make videos i will show you :/ i can make you a replay tough so you can see it with your own eyes, or maybe just see it in game xDDD dont know, what suit you better, with temporal dex and BAW you get bassically .7 less fixed.

Sorry i correct my numbers, the fixed is 0.6 at level 5 :) so yes, is instant...i leave you the formula from the balance patch formulas on warpportal forum.

Psychic Wave

Fixed Cast Time: (1.1 - 0.1 * Skill Level) seconds.

Well anyway, they Stack XD

Edited by Sewasan, 20 December 2014 - 01:53 PM.

#8 playlagnarok

playlagnarok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:40 PM

Please keep in mind the bellum arc wand/weapons have their effects Nulled outside of PVP/WoE.

that's too bad. though in pvm i use SoD. it would be nice to use baw on demihuman monster XD

oh yeah last i wanna ask...

- can you guys compare +9 baw and +9 gsod in term of dmg and/or versatility?

i read before that if it's +12 then gsod will have way better dmg.

i can get gsod. but refining it over +9 will be so hard. so if the dmg is not so different. i'd rather save my zeny than using it to buy OPB's XD

- which comes first, sacrament or flat fct reduction?

Edited by playlagnarok, 20 December 2014 - 02:52 PM.

#9 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

flat, then percent, so first is the temporal dex for example or the BAW and then sacrament or whatever other.

Edited by Sewasan, 20 December 2014 - 02:51 PM.

#10 playlagnarok

playlagnarok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:01 PM

flat, then percent, so first is the temporal dex for example or the BAW and then sacrament or whatever other.

still don't get instacast. but still pretty fast XD.

correct me if i'm wrong...

SG 2.4 to 0.85

Comet 3 to 1.15

TV 2 to 0.65

CR 2 to 0.65

HI 1 to 0.15

FM 0.5 to 0

JF 1s to 0.15

CL 1 to 0.15

ES 2 to 0.65

- what about sorc? how many insta cast do they get?

#11 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:31 PM

depends a lot, because some spells dont have fixed cast time depending on the level, i think warloks spells always have some sort of fixed, so for example, diamond dust get rid of the fixed at levell 5...so with that in mind i will give you the rough estimate at level five of some of the sorcerer skills considering 100% variable (that will be bellum+strings or any gear you have) and temporal dex.

Diamond Dust: 0s cast time

PWave: 0s cast time

Extreme Vaccum 0s cast time

summon spirit: 1.3s

killing cloud: 0s

Earth Grave: 0.3s

Varetyr Spear: 0.3s

Arrullo: 0s

Warmer 0.3

Also you have some good reductions on spells like:

Magnetic earth: is like 0.3 seconds, with ventus out and the 1 second fixed you have instant.

I read some warlocks that use the dex boots mostly because they dont depend that much on reading spell book. But i never tried a 120 dex warlock anyway, i think that i read somewhere that Jaye has one or Cory...i dont remember :S, so they can guide in a better way...

#12 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

Jaye has one. I dont. I quit warlock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users