Defiler DNA Aoe Vamp Touch is Broken - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Defiler DNA Aoe Vamp Touch is Broken

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 braunes

braunes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:13 AM

my point is that old max targets and the heal /damage amount is op and i agree that 1 target is bad a miss can kill u. And the dna(25 or more in 1 skill) we talk about would be reduced,so with some thinking we can change for everybodys favour.

the heal/damage numbers are insane just tested it again and i have only 5 targets cause i was short on dna^^ tho i tested on my domi ofc he still has it^^ its most powerful attack and op heal i tested and stay at my opinion

#27 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:22 AM

reduce targets to 5 or 6, reduce dna investment, make it 100% success. that solves most things.

problem with VT is that theres too much investment and risk to make it work.

Edited by exilehunter, 18 December 2014 - 12:37 AM.

#28 braunes

braunes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:29 AM

good one

#29 cosi4zara

cosi4zara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

Compensation for defi heal,make the skill not require 30 dna to be good.

#30 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:31 AM

my point is that old max targets and the heal /damage amount is op and i agree that 1 target is bad a miss can kill u. And the dna(25 or more in 1 skill) we talk about would be reduced,so with some thinking we can change for everybodys favour.

the heal/damage numbers are insane just tested it again and i have only 5 targets cause i was short on dna^^ tho i tested on my domi ofc he still has it^^ its most powerful attack and op heal i tested and stay at my opinion

if it miss it miss on every mob not just on one. vt is usless on one mob. the dmg is nothing. it is only with the aoe usefull.

#31 braunes

braunes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:47 AM

i mean the heal amount is hp u steal from mob...its like damage u make. 5k stolen is 5 k damage...so thats not bad...never saw a tempy or shamy killing opponent with heal xD

#32 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:39 AM

i mean the heal amount is hp u steal from mob...its like damage u make. 5k stolen is 5 k damage...so thats not bad...never saw a tempy or shamy killing opponent with heal xD

you talk about 5k

you know quite a ton of mobs are capped resist right? so what 5k are you talking about?

VT is based entirely on enemies resistance, Unlike shammy or tempest heal, that is reliable and with 100 scc will always give a nice strong op heal

they already nerfed the radius or aoe VT, why are you discussing if its op or not? OP in what? pvp? how often do you find 6 people in a close enough group? op in pve? sure unless you have capped resist mobs, and then you need 100 scc and hope it doesnt miss, once again unlike shammy and tempest that dont miss. 

i have grinded scorps in ST using tempest, mystic, and defiler. All 3 are aoe farmers. That is their job. Mystic was stupid easy, farmed with pathetic +15 foc gear. Tempest slightly harder. Defiler, with Terms of Service missing like -_-, is a gamble even with 20k hp. Cant even do it without aoe VT.

#33 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:23 AM

Just remove those noob defis speedhacking hits 5 times in a single animation, could drain your 20k hp ++just by pewpew in few sec..

#34 braunes

braunes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:04 AM

Apollonia93,dude, the 100 % scc and the bonus from scad and double amount doesnt call for defi and his vt?cmon... and i dont talk about pvp its pve farm ability prob some ppl have.

And we dont talk about fighting 1 hard mob with high or max resist all casters have to deal with that,not at heal side, right. but they dont have aoe target ability.  I dont wanna remove just say its op...seee the nerf from old quick attack to new one? its half amount and its better now.

I see same for Vt as best solution. +4 targets let u get 3856 heal (calculated value cause u bogged me for the 5 k thing i healed with my domi at td alban with 4 targets) so even better than maybe nearly double amount ...and reduced cooldown i just can tell u THATS op too so no other class has that.

poor defi, good times are gone^^ need to play like other class now minimi....

Edited by braunes, 18 December 2014 - 11:07 AM.

#35 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:23 AM

braunes ...ur an idiot. i think half the ppl that play defilers--if they were there with u right now--would bitch slap u till ur peach fuzz fell off.

#36 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:27 AM

Defis must die!!! Domi era is coming XD

#37 braunes

braunes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:32 PM

Sone,Idc what u think. im not an idiot, dont hide in forum and try to bog me. come to me and tell me again,face to face...then U get slapped for hiding in the net with ur big mouth. and believe me only 1 target here then...

Pm me for address

#38 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:46 PM

Sone,Idc what u think. im not an idiot, dont hide in forum and try to bog me. come to me and tell me again,face to face...then U get slapped for hiding in the net with ur big mouth. and believe me only 1 target here then...

Pm me for address

oh please stop trying to be tough on the internet lol

#39 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:19 AM

u mean like mystic with 4 heals instant aoe and hp buff or like a tempest with heal def buff and sleep ?

#40 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:25 AM

Apollonia93,dude, the 100 % scc and the bonus from scad and double amount doesnt call for defi and his vt?cmon... and i dont talk about pvp its pve farm ability prob some ppl have.

And we dont talk about fighting 1 hard mob with high or max resist all casters have to deal with that,not at heal side, right. but they dont have aoe target ability.  I dont wanna remove just say its op...seee the nerf from old quick attack to new one? its half amount and its better now.

I see same for Vt as best solution. +4 targets let u get 3856 heal (calculated value cause u bogged me for the 5 k thing i healed with my domi at td alban with 4 targets) so even better than maybe nearly double amount ...and reduced cooldown i just can tell u THATS op too so no other class has that.

huh?

VT heal is based off enemy resist.

Mystic/Tempest heals are based off their own maximum mdmg.

how dumb can you be?

Try farming Frosties with a defiler without aoe VT. Have fun with that.

Try farming TD without being a +30 defiler. Hard as hell without aoe VT because it simply does not heal enough, 3.3k every 10 seconds from 1 target if it DOESNT MISS.

NOW, try with mystic or tempest. Heal never misses. Mystic can farm with +10 gear easily thanks to OP heals and totem, Tempest has sleep + LR and can kite.

AoE VT allows defilers to farm equal to the other farmers. stop talking bull-_- you dumb little -_-. which class do you play and which server.

#41 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:53 PM

Well i can say is that mystic can farm easy unlike the 2 other class. My 69 mystic can do TD in alban and kill td boss solo despite the fact that inst +30, 69 mystic can even hold aggro vs op tempest which is very funny..

#42 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:39 AM

omg what a load of bs you talk braunes

#43 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:56 AM

tempest skills not gaining aggro compared to other classes is long known issue.

#44 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:38 AM

Aye ...Tempest AOES have the least aggro then any other class skills...

#45 braunes

braunes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:15 AM

Haha...

Nice to see u raging^^ like i said 1st acc all lvl 90Rad,saker,prot, Elem,Avenger,Domi,Zerk,Tempy 2nd acc also has SH 71 74 avenger 74 rad and only 3 chars are above 80(prot,druid,Saker),created that few month ago.

Server triffri .  tested most common builds at free UJC npc event and so i tried the -_- we talk about here.

And thats MY opinion i can tell everybody... so u think im an idiot,thats ur opinion  np guys. Nevertheless some read this and that was my target...This terrible crying about games sux,i miss old days where ppl just accept a game at its current state. Maybe u should try that...

Reality check,make ur own game if u want ur own game mechanics.

And this 1 target argument 10 sec cd 3,3k heal thingy:  so u need 5x3,3k all 10 secs? and thats not op? cmon.u have to deal with res and others not,so my saker has only 2 heals 1st has 3 k value and 15 sec cooldown and 2nd is wound care small HoT. to heal 15 k i would need 4x15 sec + 1 very nice wound care for missing 2k . but u need more targets,sure.... and i dont have trap to bind them temporarily. U hear me crying?

Ill never stop telling all the game mechanics and best is now i can use ur value from 3,3k heal/damage (stolen Hp) at 1 target^^

btw at 5+ targets its nice multiattack too,not bad skill. u miss it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users