77 replies to this topic

#51 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:48 AM

@ Helium/Alteris are the Xmas Rockets permanent or will they be removed after the event period?

#52 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:27 AM

Here's your problem: it's an MMO and you're playing solo. Otherwise party with AoE w/drops random. That's what balances the game with this. I'm not asking for an imbalance. It has enough of those. But I don't see how a timer would help you on this. Maybe they can't keep it for ages. But if they farm that much, why not let them have their cake and eat it too. Whatever they do concerning drops and farming, this will always be an issue for you unless you party or make a farming toon and dual log with drops on random.

if they made a PvE battlefield where you can farm  lant using strongest gear we wouldnt have a problem

#53 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:59 AM

PvE Battlefield....stop say -_- lol

#54 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:08 AM

what would be more entertaining? slaving away at PD and TD until you get carpul tunnel or entering a battlefield filled with NM mobs that drop 20k lant and you compete with other players to see who can get the most kills? I think it is great idea :P

#55 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:18 AM

It's really stupid and retard to nerf defender quick attack, and after last maint, card drop rate sucks.... Gratz Gravity, you ruined also the Christmas event... not worth the time to login.

#56 Sonse81

Sonse81

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:24 AM

Defender Quick Attack level 10 ---> 0.5 sec attack speed reduction...

You can also pull the plug immediately. Never seen such stupidity anywhere else.

Do us a favor and shut down the game!

#57 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:41 AM

If you don't like it doesn t mean it is stupid...

#58 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:31 AM

If you don't like it doesn t mean it is stupid...

If you made your weapon +30 spending real money, considering the -1.0, it's a big nerf, and they are stealing one more time your money, but maybe you have never played a commie/prot.

#59 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:38 AM

If you made your weapon +30 spending real money, considering the -1.0, it's a big nerf, and they are stealing one more time your money, but maybe you have never played a commie/prot.

yes it is dumb nerf.

on the other hand, AA commie/prot? really? useless. i play both commie and prot and dont use it on either. prot doesnt even have room for it. commie only for 10 buffs.

SS commie or prot only. no room for hybrid, only makes you weaker.

#60 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:50 AM

AA Commander sucks, next time think before +30 XD

#61 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:04 PM

I'm not commander and I'm not +30 but it doesn't mean it's ok to nerf classes randomly, what if they half the damage of your class? will be happy? I don't think so looking at your posts!

#62 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:21 PM

0.5 is still good and Commander is intended to be a skill spammer...

#63 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:23 PM

Maybe you don't like that skill, but a lot of players use it, and more important no reason to nerf it.

#64 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:47 PM

Well they Nerfed Tempest with removing the DNA on Lightning Restraint.... They Added some Potens DNA for Holy Light, but that don't work....

So I don't think just Commander got the nerf Hammer....  Its gonna be LOL when all the other classes get "reblanced"...

Edited by Crftwise, 19 December 2014 - 12:48 PM.

#65 War87

War87

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:41 PM

"Commander AA sucks" < Fine, all reasoning behind this is valid, for PvP Skill Spammer has more chance of getting the kill, in PvE AoEs (when reinforced "properly") do the job just fine.

BUT. It does not necessarily mean I gotta follow the same others do right? I've got the right to choose how to build and play my character, and this nerfing on Quick Attack FORCES me and others (who use the skill) to build the way we DID NOT WANT to. Otherwise I'd not built my character the way I did it.

I love Bludgeons (I know all the bad things about em I just don't care), and the only "viable" way for me to use it, is when I get my attack speed to 1 sec with it. Otherwise it completely sucks, for both, the ones that dislike it and for people like me who actually like the damn weapon.

When I started back in s1 I remember EVERYONE telling me "-_-" cuz I used claws on my Rogue then on my Sin "nuub duals are the way, CAD bla bla bla"
I love how claws look, I love the animation the character gets with each skill, and I feel awesome using em, So basically because everybody around me thinks it sucks, I have to ignore my likes on MY Stuff and go the way they want? Lmao xD

Sorry, BUT Unless they specify a real reason for nerfing Quick Attack I am too dumb to understand why the nerf -.-"

#66 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:44 PM

lot of toon got nerf without noticed..rad dna for SI which they took more than 500 PASSIVE DEFENSE which is more important than active defense buff bcoz it cant be kick..temp dna for longer restraints, its the most important aoe skill of temp bcoz they dont cause lag, you want to spam more holy light by reducing its CD lol, cause more lagg..WL nerf too, defi VT, so basically everybody got nerf and receive something in exchange..

#67 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

Haha quick attack

#68 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:35 PM

so basically everybody got nerf and receive something in exchange..

wow you are stupid

#69 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:35 AM

lot of toon got nerf without noticed..rad dna for SI which they took more than 500 PASSIVE DEFENSE which is more important than active defense buff bcoz it cant be kick..temp dna for longer restraints, its the most important aoe skill of temp bcoz they dont cause lag, you want to spam more holy light by reducing its CD lol, cause more lagg..WL nerf too, defi VT, so basically everybody got nerf and receive something in exchange..

Tempest didn't recieve ANYTHING in exchange.... Lost 1/3 of our attack power with 1 DNA change. Potens DNA for Holy Light is a joke. If anything, they need to seperate the damage from the slow effect for Lightning Restraint. So many mobs not are not effected by slow as to make the skill useless...

#70 xFishkeeper

xFishkeeper

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:45 AM

@Helium/Alteris,

Please fix approach bug on Battle Magician.

Edited by xFishkeeper, 20 December 2014 - 07:36 AM.

#71 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:25 AM

@Helium/Alteris,

Please fix bug on Battle Magician.

You need to specify the bug.

#72 cosi4zara

cosi4zara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:55 AM

What did prots/comi,wl,defi/domi,radi/temp receive in exchange?pls elaborate.

#73 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:21 AM

We must wait they chance also other classes...they are so slow on copy paste skills and change some number...

#74 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:25 AM

@Helium/Alteris,

Please fix approach bug on Battle Magician.

Yep, please let us know which one is bugged~

#75 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:11 AM

@alteris. Where did u spawn carus Santa, if at all. Nobody can find it. Exi Santa isn't spawning properly or is being hunted by greedy people who won't share.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users