Financial Question for Newbies - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Financial Question for Newbies

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gabrixd

gabrixd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:35 AM

Hi, I've been playing for a while now and I managed to make a Assassin Cross to level 80 and I have plenty of money to help me buy my potions and stuff but what troubles me most is:

How to people make money enough to buy 100m worth of equipment? I've been sticking with the eden equipment and it seems that my character can't get it better so I need advice on how to make a good amount of money to start developing my character in a better way (mid level equipment)

I have been doing a good job making like 1m every 3 days but I can't seem to get better than that and I really need help trying to figure out how to make more money in this game.

Any kind of advice accepted.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:53 AM

gramps TI's award eden merit badges which you can convert to reset stones to sell for a couple million a pop. bounty boards in the outside world award around 50k per turn in (150 kill count). turning in all of a board's bounties at once also awards an EMB.

#3 gabrixd

gabrixd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:05 PM

I don't like much doing TI's and such... I've been thinking about quality drops or high value cards and things like that

#4 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:12 PM

if you're going to be farming items you might as well take the bounty boards too since you'll be grinding for a long time. if you want to get money faster you'll need to get to GX and get rolling cutter so you can aoe farm instead of control clicking like you are right now.

#5 gabrixd

gabrixd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:20 PM

Okay, I'm grinding at juno bounty boards for now until I can get to geffen 81. I'm mostly leveling now.

#6 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:49 PM

Buy VIP there's a Promo in buying VIP.

31 days + 1,500 WP(free WP)

you can earn 200m if you used this by buying stuff in kafra and selling it in players. 

my merchant level 10 earn 200m in few hour of selling stuff in kafra. 

I recommend you buy "Heavy lifter box" 50m each. because that's what i need in my 4alt's lelelelele~

Edited by Ward20th, 18 December 2014 - 12:51 PM.

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:53 PM

you could also sell enriched ore boxes seeing as how enriched hammer is in right now.

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:54 AM

Honestly, if you want to hunt for money, you're going to need to level up farther. You're still in a level range where most of what you hunt can also be botted - I'm sure you've seen the bots here. Once you out level the bots, there's more hope for good drops. 

Also, pay attention to average drop value (as well as things like supply costs), not the chance of a 0.02% rare drop - hunting cards is depressing, and you often end up not getting the card. Even a 100m card adds only 20k zeny to the average value of a monster's drops!

Edited by DrAzzy, 19 December 2014 - 09:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users