returning player, rune knight new skill and Janeway's Leveling Quests - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

returning player, rune knight new skill and Janeway's Leveling Quests

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ArukaX

ArukaX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:37 PM

hello all :) i been off the game for quite some time, the news of the new lv cap/skills made me interested in coming back, but i wanted to know something first; whats the rune knight new unique skill? (the reason im posting in this forum) is the only class not mentioned here http://www.playragna...tm_medium=email

and for those that have done the Janeway's Leveling Quests, it says you get the characters quickly to 99, like how quickly is that?

#2 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:14 AM

About Janeway, Very very Fast.

So you start your character. She ask u to kill some porings, then zombies in payon dungeon, then elder willows, orc zombie, salvages then kaphas. When u turn in kaphas u become 99.

The whole thing takes about 1:30hr

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:52 AM

hello all :) i been off the game for quite some time, the news of the new lv cap/skills made me interested in coming back, but i wanted to know something first; whats the rune knight new unique skill? (the reason im posting in this forum) is the only class not mentioned 

We get Water Dragon Breath, which is just what it sounds like. 

We also get a Lux Anima rune, but they say it's bugged and can't be made yet. It will take 3 gold, 3 light granule to make, and buff your party with the runes you currently have active (Hello, full party stone skin). 

Note that DB also got formula change.

DB base formula seems unchanged, but it is now effected by +% ranged damage effects (woohoo)... as well as % elemental and demihuman reductions(booooo). So we get 2 elements to use now, and a lot more stat points to make the 120 dex build for temp boots work out... but we'll need all that plus our larger HP pool, and even that may not make up for what we've lost in WoE power. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users