i have some question :) - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

i have some question :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 klonea

klonea

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

hi guys! im new in dragon saga (have a little bit experience in dragonica about 4-5 years ago xD)

i have some question..

1.is there any worth reward from ranking mission map? when we got first place on mission map, we can get some item like kunkkah helm, shield etc.. is there any worth item to get from rank mission map? (if im not mistaken, old dragonica have usefull item like hookah hat if im not mistaken that gives aspd bonus and dr ferrel gloves that boost int) CMIIW, if there is worth item to get.. can you mention what item :D

2. what level do the wanted board quest reward is monster card?

3. where is the quest to get bonus sp? is it the monster hunter? sorry i kinda forget..

4. is it possible to spam twin/shaman class to do wanted board quest go get monster card? make twin/shaman, do quest to get cards -> sent to main char -> delete and remake new one?

thanks! sorry for the noob question

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:20 AM

hi guys! im new in dragon saga (have a little bit experience in dragonica about 4-5 years ago xD)

i have some question..

1.is there any worth reward from ranking mission map? when we got first place on mission map, we can get some item like kunkkah helm, shield etc.. is there any worth item to get from rank mission map? (if im not mistaken, old dragonica have usefull item like hookah hat if im not mistaken that gives aspd bonus and dr ferrel gloves that boost int) CMIIW, if there is worth item to get.. can you mention what item :D

2. what level do the wanted board quest reward is monster card?

3. where is the quest to get bonus sp? is it the monster hunter? sorry i kinda forget..

4. is it possible to spam twin/shaman class to do wanted board quest go get monster card? make twin/shaman, do quest to get cards -> sent to main char -> delete and remake new one?

thanks! sorry for the noob question

1. Yes, these items are still in the game.

Some of them have changed stats though and some mission maps (or rewards) got removed from the game. But yes, the good old Kunkah Shield is sill in the game and when you are rank 1 on the ranking list, you have a good chance of getting it.

The Farrell gloxes still do have good stats, but now are in the reward boxes of the Dr.Farrell dungeon (city hall sewers).

2. If I'm right it the wanted board gives only  monster cards as a reward from level 30 up. It could be earlier that it gives some. Sorry, I'm not very sure on this one.

3. Yes it is still in the game, yes it still does give skill points (not always, but with some chance). This guy is called HunterG and you can do starting his quests with char level 24 or higher. 

4. The monster cards you get to change every 5 levels completely. So doing only the first set of wanted quests will give you only the first set of cards. In other words if you want to farm all of the cards, or specific ones, you must be in the right character level to do so. So by the method you just told us, you won't be able to even see all the monster cards available in the game.

Welcome to this server!  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users