4 replies to this topic

#1 RainbowRush

RainbowRush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:55 AM

Hi. I've been quite lucky with my raandom boxes from the Xmas event. On my arbalist, Speediee, I have in fact gotten more Consumable Inventory Expansion bags than I can use.

Because of this, I noticed I was unable to trade, mail or sell these bags. Is there any way I can transfer it over to my main, or any other character? Tossing it out seems like a waste.

Any answer would be appreciated, thank you.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:30 AM

Hi,

the only way to give it to another char is to buy an "Account vault" in the Cash Shop with a 30 day duration.

Then you can transfer the item to another char on the same account.

If the duration expires the objects which are currently in will stay in and you can get them out but don't put new items in.

Greets,

-Popcorn

Edited by VModPopcorn, 20 December 2014 - 10:09 AM.

#3 ampjeff

ampjeff

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:47 AM

Regarding this Expansions. Why is it that I can only use it two times? When I tried using it for the 3rd time it says "Cannot expand anymore" but the description says that there are max 72 slots.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:41 AM

Regarding this Expansions. Why is it that I can only use it two times? When I tried using it for the 3rd time it says "Cannot expand anymore" but the description says that there are max 72 slots.

First of all the description is wrong. This expansion only expands 6 instead of 8 slots and should expand to a maximum of 18 additional slots instead of up to 72. For the x-mas gasha box an older item has been used, but the description is the same like the one used for the "new" IM inventory expansions.

When you expand for the first and second time the correct text is displayed in a message box:

Expand inventory space by 6 slots. Maximum of 18 slots can be expanded.

Besides this, this item has a bug which only allows to expand 2 times instead of 3 times. I already informed the producer about this bug and the staff tries to fix it.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 27 December 2014 - 10:49 AM.

#5 ampjeff

ampjeff

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:55 AM

Thanks for the info. Good thing I didn't buy Account Vault. And sorry for barging in other people's thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users