♥♥♥s Everywhere. How to lower their number. Ideas? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

♥♥♥s Everywhere. How to lower their number. Ideas?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 playlagnarok

playlagnarok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:55 AM

Hey guys like the title says please share your ideas on how to lower number of ♥♥♥s in our server or even better... completely erase them.

Here's mine...

I don't know if it'd been tried before. I just returned 2 months ago.

Give non-vip users limited online hour/day. ~Say 10 hour or less per day.

Many ♥♥♥s are online for 24/7.

I read in some ♥♥♥ forum that they can earn more than 100m a day from 24/7 ♥♥♥ting.

I feel that that's really not fair and ruining the market.

I'm online never more than 5 hour a day. I don't always play 7 days a week. And I can only play 1 char at one time. ~What about you guys? How many hours do you play a day?

I know that there are people who leave their char online 24/7. But I believe it's only 1 or 2 chars right? Not 10 or 20 chars like those ♥♥♥ters are.

And for vend merchants. ~ I really hope they will make auction work~ But even without auction, you don't actually need to be online 24/7 to sell your goods. Just make sure you vend around the same time when people are online.

5$ a month for one account is nothing i think. But for 20 accounts? That will surely limit them ♥♥♥ters!

They might also bring back the 7 days vip plan for more casual players.

I think only no lifer will be against this... and of course them ♥♥♥ fecker.

Well what do you think? Feel free to share your opinion and ideas. Sry if TL:DR. And excuse my English :3

Is this okay to post this here. Sry if it's the wrong forum.

Edited by playlagnarok, 21 December 2014 - 01:56 AM.

#2 amarande

amarande

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:58 AM

Just no, what about younger people or people who can't afford VIP... Why should they be punished? Plus if this happens what stops the botters from just making more accounts to put on while the other can't play. Real players should not be punished, sorry but you really need to rethink this its ridiculous

Edited by amarande, 21 December 2014 - 03:59 AM.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:40 AM

no no and no

#4 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:27 AM

Expected a thread full of love, warm and fuzzy feelings. OP, you disappointed. :c

PS.

No, to all of your ideas.

#5 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:44 AM

without an auction house you DO need to have your vendors up 24/7. since this game is open to an international playerbase there is no point at which players will not be around to browse your wares.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:44 AM

Uh, yeah, this won't work. Vending 24/7 is crucial, and many of us have alt accounts that we use just for vending (at my most active, I had 5 accounts, 1-3 of which were VIP at any given time, and all of which were logged in 24/7 either vending or buyshopping (if I wasn't playing them). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users