Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:31 PM

Well it's a simple question but I'd like to know which medals would fit best for those two classes.

At the moment I got "Legend of Combo" on my two warriors since I was bored for a moment. :D

Should I continue with this medal or is there something which is much better because the stats of Legend of Combo are not bad but I think there must be something better for this classes or am I wrong?

Thanks for your answers.

#2 RJGS

RJGS

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:10 PM

You can always get the Alexandre Guru medal (defeat Alexandre 90 times) which gives these stats, Strength +14, Health +14, Agility +14, Critical Rate +8.0%, Aim Rate +8.0%, or the Galaxy Expert medal (running the ophi dungeon 20 times IIRC) which gives the following: INT +25, STR +25, VIT+25, AGI+25, Movement Speed +10.0%, ATK Speed +10.0%, Casting Speed +10.0%.

With that said though, LoC's already a pretty decent medal, so it's not a bad idea to stick with it, IMO.

Edited by RJGS, 24 December 2014 - 07:11 PM.

#3 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 December 2014 - 03:30 PM

You can always get the Alexandre Guru medal (defeat Alexandre 90 times) which gives these stats, Strength +14, Health +14, Agility +14, Critical Rate +8.0%, Aim Rate +8.0%, or the Galaxy Expert medal (running the ophi dungeon 20 times IIRC) which gives the following: INT +25, STR +25, VIT+25, AGI+25, Movement Speed +10.0%, ATK Speed +10.0%, Casting Speed +10.0%.

With that said though, LoC's already a pretty decent medal, so it's not a bad idea to stick with it, IMO.

So I should just use LoC until I get another medal since I can get the medals you listed later in the game?

#4 RJGS

RJGS

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

Yup, something like that. You can get started on the Galaxy Expert medal at level 50+, though it'll be pretty tedious to do it on your own. As for the Alexandre Guru medal, you can start working on it at around level 65.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users