Isilla card for Magic Ninja / KO - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Isilla card for Magic Ninja / KO

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:10 AM

My magic huuma Kage now is lvl 100 and my cast time is still faaar away from insta-cast (90 int,90 dex, 30 str). My cast time is miserable without 16th night and 60% of the time I use huuma for cheap and effective aoe.

So I was thinking of putting an Isilla Card (Adds a 5% chance for when dealing magic damage, the user will gain Flee +30 and the cast time of skills will be reduced by 50% for 5 seconds) into my +4 COD since KK card is totally out of my reach for now.

I've read some where that Flaming Petal skill damage is applied individually each time so I was thinking it will be easy for me to get the buff if this is true lol. :p_laugh:  

Putting the card into sunglasses [1] might be a better choice, but I want to know whats the general opinion of this card application on magic ninja/ KO as a whole.

edit: If im wearing a COD I cant wear a sunglasses [1] :P

Edited by KirinKishi808, 30 December 2014 - 03:12 AM.

#2 Salvare

Salvare

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

I think a full huuma build might be better for now since it is easy and cheap to use.  Just get yourself a phen card and spam swirling.  But if you want the hybrid build then you might have to consider getting your CoD to +9 / +9 FAW and RWC pendants with spell enchantments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users