#1 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:06 PM

I am absolutely loving this event and being able to give people the Noob Blessing. I was wondering tho- is there a reason why it only lasts for 10 minutes?

It would be better if the Noob Blessing lasted 15 min the same as cleric's buffs. That way when you buff someone, they won't have to run back with 5 min left on their buffs to get the Noob again. It just makes more sense to me.

Anyway hope everyone has a great 2015!

#2 OldMan54

OldMan54

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere Texas
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:02 PM

I would like the skill to be available to everyone as a self buff. Not every player has a max level and/or a group of friends to level with.

#3 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:13 AM

I agree with more dura!

#4 DopeL

DopeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:50 AM

I would like the skill to be available to everyone as a self buff. 

makes no sense dude :3

#5 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:58 AM

I agree with HoneyBunz! :)

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

I would like the skill to be available to everyone as a self buff. Not every player has a max level and/or a group of friends to level with.

I don't agree with that tho I can understand why you'd want it. I think the whole point of this event is to encourage interaction between high lvl players and newer players.

The other times this event happened last year, I did not have a max level character either but I kept working on my main characters until finally got them to level 230.  You can do the same if you want to- just keep on training and don't get discouraged.

#7 tonyhawkbaby

tonyhawkbaby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:04 PM

agreeeeeee!

#8 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:33 PM

The duration was set intentionally to 10 minutes. While we don't want to discourage the idea of freely sharing the bonus, we wanted to encourage player interaction. If you want to keep helping players, party with them, follow them, engage in conversation and play together. Not just be a buff station.

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:50 PM

Dont party with them, seeing as only 230's can get this buff, partying with them would ruin their shared party experience. :D Leonis you silly nub. 

#10 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:04 PM

Be nice Feuer, Leonis just came off of vacation. He doesn't have his head on straight yet! :P

#11 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:20 PM

The duration was set intentionally to 10 minutes. While we don't want to discourage the idea of freely sharing the bonus, we wanted to encourage player interaction. If you want to keep helping players, party with them, follow them, engage in conversation and play together. Not just be a buff station.

Trust me, I do interact with them .. a peek at my cleric's friend list will prove that :P  I usually group them rather than party with them. While I'm not always active on my cleric, I'm always doing something on the pc and this way I can be working on my stuff while still helping out newbies in-game. It seems to work pretty well for everyone and they message me if they have a question, which I reply to when I see the client flashing. Love that feature btw.

Anyway, I just wondered if it was set at 10 minutes for a reason. Now I see that the setting was intentional so thanks for the information. Hope you had a great vacation too!

#12 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:23 PM

It should atleast be brought to the average buff duration of 15mins. That way it can be more appropriately timed with the vast majority of buffs in the game. Just my opinion :P 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users