ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:31 PM

yea my system is 2010 dated back when renewal just came out and i played renewal for about 1 year?

quitted about when classic just came out

I am a geneticist as you can see from my signature  :p_hi:

i have some questions that i really need help on, as i try to fill my 2-3 year gap, forgive my ignorance

1. Why do people suggest RWC pendant instead of RWC Ring for Genetic? Arent our attacks based on ATK?

2. Where do people train from 150-175? Is it hard getting a party nowadays after the servers merge?

3. I come from Valk server, is there an npc that allows free access to your 3rd storage?

4. Inflation seems to be quite bad, do you guys still brew for money?

5. Why do people use Erde?

6. Do you get anything out of WoE TE?

Will post more when i meet more problems

Thanks in advance! :D

Edited by ExDarkrb, 01 January 2015 - 05:55 PM.

#2 falrein

falrein

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:50 PM

1. Why do people suggest RWC pendant instead of RWC Ring for Genetic? Arent our attacks based on ATK?

I can't answer most of your questions since I'm not good at Gene myself, but people tend to get two pendants because it can safely get two Spell Enchants each for a total of 32% variable cast reduction. (8% per spell enchant).  See this for RWC enchant information

Edited by falrein, 01 January 2015 - 06:53 PM.

#3 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:18 PM

I can't answer most of your questions since I'm not good at Gene myself, but people tend to get two pendants because it can safely get two Spell Enchants each for a total of 32% variable cast reduction. (8% per spell enchant).  See this for RWC enchant information

oooohh....i didnt notice that when i first read the enchantment page, thanks!

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:12 PM

Cast reduction. For cc only.

Bio4 mostly

check the mail annex. I think they eventually removed that, though. You can ticket the gms, and tell them you just came back, and - I think they give you Kafra cards or something.

Some do, is still profitable with some things

It's slightly better in a minority of cases, and people don't seem to understand that RTE is usually better.

There are god itemsfor WoE te, and it's fun and short.

Also, cc got a huge buff a while back. The elemental balls work now, and you can hit ghosts with the ghost balls.

#5 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

Cast reduction. For cc only.

Bio4 mostly

check the mail annex. I think they eventually removed that, though. You can ticket the gms, and tell them you just came back, and - I think they give you Kafra cards or something.

Some do, is still profitable with some things

It's slightly better in a minority of cases, and people don't seem to understand that RTE is usually better.

There are god itemsfor WoE te, and it's fun and short.

Also, cc got a huge buff a while back. The elemental balls work now, and you can hit ghosts with the ghost balls.

Thanks Dr! This helped me quite a bit. I got lost when everyone was raving about insta cast cc and talking about killing ghost map with it. I was all "wasn't it forced neutral!? And lucky I got my RTE Waaaay before. Also lucky I got my FAW back when it was thought to be useless, got it off 1.2m because I thought I would look cool with it. Then baaaam lady luck smacked some fortune down my Lane. Also glad my brewer can still survive

Also, may I ask what is elemental sword vs RTE?

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:49 AM

Elemental Sword is an inferior weapon for genetic. 

It is sometimes suggested - by people who are bad at math or too lazy to do math - that it would be a good weapon for genetic. It is not. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 06 January 2015 - 10:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users