#1 Franchesco

Franchesco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:54 AM

Hey everyone!

First , concerning the Maestro/Wanderer skill "Frigg's Song", I was testing it the other day with my new Maestro and I noticed that I was unable to cast it while performing other 2nd class songs, even though I have Voice Lessons level 5+ and I had "Regrettable Tears" in my inventory. 

Was that some kind of bug, or is the skill meant to be be this way?

And while we're at it anyway, is it even worth getting that Skill as a maestro? Because the skill is extremely similar to the bard skill "Song of Lutie"... Even though we do have the extra job points, and the skill is nice in the way that: you don't have to worry about keeping it up, the healing rate is supposedly better, and the range is wider; you could still use the points to boost other songs. (I know it's very subjective, but any advice?).

Second, kind of a stupid question, but does anyone know if there will be improvements for the Maestro/Wanderer classes soon? Not that I'm expecting something (lies), or that I'm very unsatisfied with it (otherwise I wouldn't be playing it lol), but it's really depressing how people think they are useless/weak/ these days... and to be realistic, they kind of are if it wasn't for some of skills...  I didn't know the balance patch had affected them that badly... 

And lastly, just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year  :p_hi:  Thanks!

#2 Hoeee

Hoeee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:26 PM

it's bugged :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users