3 replies to this topic

#1 Hardc0re

Hardc0re

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:15 AM

Is there a reason for why the Classic Client is different (older) than Renewal?

The Renewal options of setting keybinds, resolutions, (and the fact that renewal actually works on my PC) etc...

I mean, the server suffered so many customization anyways (many bad ones), can't they actually do a good customization like this client update?

Old client bugs a lot, I preffer playing on classic but I gave up because the client keeps bugging in lots of ways.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:20 PM

The classic and renewal clients are incompatible (also, they're much more different than they look - there was a major internal overhaul), and we're the only official server doing a pre-renewal server.... so guess how much development effort we get from kRO on the client?

#3 OBBO

OBBO

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 593 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:02 AM

I list it up for the Classic :

- On battle mode, If I accidentally press spacebar (due to how I lay down my hand on keyboard) chat bar will show up,

thus can't use skill anymore. Have to press enter again.

- On battle mode, random bug, keys assigned on q-o and a-l won't work.

- On battle mode, kind of annoying when chatting with someone, situation to use skill has come, but the game's chat bar is showing up.

all skill keys pressed go to chat.

- No "mouse exclusive" option, game steals window's focuses, causing the left clicking changes to right clicking.

- Also, left clicking doesn't yield anything when use Windows button to swap screen.

- On Dual-client, Alt-tab to the same window, this killed me many times when I needed emergency heal.

- On Dual-client, Alt-tab causes Right-click locking, I don't hold right-clicking but the game hold right-clicking for me.

- On Dual-client, because of above, sometimes alt-tab to open-up NPC's dialogue. And it makes me tired of pressing enter repeatedly to close a very long blabbering. (For ex, the board at south pront)

there are lot more.... I'm thinking. These are glitches I've found and are annoying me everyday ~_~......

/bm or /battlemode are really bad design for game control.

#4 Acowlyte

Acowlyte

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Forum Player

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:31 PM

^ RCX fix most of these.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users