Issue with homunculus attacking mobs - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Issue with homunculus attacking mobs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowBatman

ShadowBatman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:21 PM

I noticed this when I was dying an unnaturally high amount of times in OD2, so upon watching my dieter kill for a while I noticed that oftentimes when an archer spawns, it will go and hit the archer once or twice, then completely stop everything. Won't move or attack anything automatically, either have to vaporize and resummon it or move it manually. Using most recent version of AzzyAI. No idea what is causing this, some days I can go perfectly fine then some days it happens twice an hour. Any help is greatly appreciated.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:03 PM

Do you have LavaSlideMode set to ASAP? Don't do that.

What settings are you using for archers and other mobs? Particularly w/regards to rescue.

I'd like to ask for a trace:

In your RO folder, delete the following files (if present):
AAI_ERROR.txt
AAI_SKILLFAIL.txt
AAIStartH.txt
TraceAI.txt

Go into OD2 and reproduce problem. While it is in that bugged state, type /traceai. Wait like 10 seconds (the client will probably lag like all hell), then /traceai again.

This will create a trace file, TraceAI.txt. I want that file, plus any of the ones I told you to delete, if they were created again after you deleted them, as well as the contents of your AI folder (so I can see the exact config you're using). Zip them up and upload them to any free file host, or pm me for my email address.

#3 ShadowBatman

ShadowBatman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:17 PM

Lava slide is Idle, I have never changed it to or from such.

Mobs (OD2 specifically) are set to never for kill stealing, except Orc archer as that's the one that always kills me. Rescue from Orc archer, don't rescue from anything else.

Did all the steps you mentioned above, but I just got home from being gone all day so Ill pay attention and see if I can reproduce the problem. Sometimes it's fine for hours, sometimes not even half of an hour. I'll PM you with results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users